Cover Picture--Red Suited Guy and ?

Gar1eth
This topic is 5637 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Are we supposed to know who the guy is in the Coverboy picture? No, not the Guy in the Big Red Suit, I recognized him. I was wondering whether the picture is from a greeting card or whether we should be recognizing the guy next to Santa. He has a great--can I say 'hiney' on the MC--whoops, I just did!!!}( }( }( }(

If he is a reviewed guy--I was thinking he looks a little like Colin from Maximum from the back.

Happy Holidays!!!

Gman

"-I was thinking he looks a little like Colin from Maximum from the back."

Well, I guess there is a certain resemblance. However, last I spoke with Colin he couldn't wait to get back to Australia where it is currently Summer as he hates the cold weather. So unless the picture was photo-shopped I doubt it is he...

>"-I was thinking he looks a little

>like Colin from Maximum from the back."

>

>Well, I guess there is a certain resemblance. However, last I

>spoke with Colin he couldn't wait to get back to Australia

>where it is currently Summer as he hates the cold weather. So

>unless the picture was photo-shopped I doubt it is he...

>

I am pretty sure that Colin is still here--as he is still on Maximum's site--and Steven from Maximum told me a few weeks ago that Colin might be staying longer than he had originally thought.

If you have met Colin--would he be a nice guy to spend time with?

Gman

PS How did you get the quote from my original post to show up slanted?

Gman..I was thinking the Same Exact thing! Sure does look like "Maximums Colin" and his Fine Butt! :9 :9 :9 :9

I'm guessing though this is a Stock Photo... that could be very recent OR very Old...;-)

As Mr Whip said I'm sure they are gonna Luv the fact it is back in Aussie real soon to play with.:9 :9 :9 :9

>>"-I was thinking he looks a

>little

>>like Colin from Maximum from the back."

>>

>>Well, I guess there is a certain resemblance. However,

>last I

>>spoke with Colin he couldn't wait to get back to

>Australia

>>where it is currently Summer as he hates the cold weather.

>So

>>unless the picture was photo-shopped I doubt it is he...

>>

>

>

>I am pretty sure that Colin is still here--as he is still on

>Maximum's site--and Steven from Maximum told me a few weeks

>ago that Colin might be staying longer than he had originally

>thought.

>

>If you have met Colin--would he be a nice guy to spend time

>with?

>

>Gman

>

>PS How did you get the quote from my original post to show up

>slanted?

If you are ever interested in how someone used different font size, color or style, simply hit reply with a quote and it will show you how the post looked before it was posted (in this case your quote was prefaced with a bracketed i and then closed out with a bracketed /i). hope this helps...it's how I learned .

Gman... Colin was a fun guy with whom to spend time. Of course what I had him do is not exactly what he is hired to do 90 percent of the time... Still, he was not only game to go the S&M route with me, but was able to use the toys that I provided in a sane manner, and that certainly put a smile on my face.

When we got together at the beginning of the month it sounded as if he wanted to hit the beaches in Australia by Christmas... I subsequently spoke to Stephen and he seemed to think that Colin would be here at least until the new year.

As for the italicized lettering... Do a Google search on the UBB Code... it is the system used by this forum and that will explain how to do that and more... or go the jackhammer route... either way Enjoy!

I don't think the mystery man is Colin. Colin is a bit more lean, however sinewy and muscular. Colin's hair is more auburn, not so brilliantly red as on the guy in the shot.

No mystery about Colin in the sack. He's hot, hot, hot. Just looking at him, sitting next to him on the sofa (he had removed his shirt to reveal creamy skin and beautifully articulated chest muscles) got me hot. He kisses with soft lips and a moist tongue. His cock exists to be sucked. And he's truly versatile.

Get him before he sails away. Or persuade him to settle down in town.

Curiosity opens the anus.

Lankypeters

Both are old pictures that have been floating around the Internet. Hooboy originally used the the Gay Reindeer picture and I used it because it brought good memories back.

Regards,

:7 HAPPY DADDY

p.s. Still having a ton of fun but actually starting to get the itch to get back to work. Hopefully I can hold it off a couple more days!

Archived