Zachery Scott, any recent experiences?

SoCal
This topic is 5662 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've always had my eye on a visit with Zachery Scott in Las Vegas. He and I are in contact and I'm trying to setup a meeting for early November.

Yes, I searched postings here and read quite a bit in older threads, the most recent seem to be about two years ago.

There is a review from about a year ago:

http://www.daddysreviews.com/finder.php?loc=Z-0-13-10&who=zachery_scott_vegas

And as far as I remember from the "older" reviews, they were mostly positive.

I'd really like to hear from anyone who has had any *recent* experiences with him? Say in the last 12-18 months or so? I hear he has maintained his "look", but would like some confirmation on that. :)

Thanks in advance for any current info!

Zachery Scott was definitely Entertaining in his Videos!

IF the Blonde Blue Eyed Hunk is looking as good as his Review Pix and as Entertaining as those Videos..he's definitely worth hanging out with! :9 :9 :9

P.S. Plus from the word around here..VEGAS is not exactly full of "Worth It - Working Guys" for a few reasons.

• 1 month later...

RE: Zachery Scott, any recent experiences? Update!

Well, I'm back from a 5 day trip to Las Vegas. I was hoping to bring updated news of Zachery Scott, instead I'm here with a "no show" report.

Early last week Zachery and I emailed and setup a specific time/day to meet. He agreed to the time/date/place, and requested I phone him when I checked into my hotel to let him know I was there. On the day of the meet my plane was delayed about an hour, I called him (left a voicemail) to let him know that I was late but would still be on time for our meeting. When I did arrive and check in at my hotel a full hour before our scheduled appointment I phoned him again (another voicemail) and told him I was there, at the hotel, waiting and ready.

I waited 3 hours with no return phone call from Zachery, no email. After 3 hours I phoned him again (another voicemail) and asked "what happened...I'll be in town a few days...let's try again", etc., no return call to me.

The next morning I emailed him once again, a reply to his email setting the time/date/place, again asked "what happened", "why", and received no response, and have not heard via phone or email from him at all.

I'm not sure what happened - needless to say I was *very* disappointed that we couldn't meet. :(

>Well, I'm back from a 5 day trip to Las Vegas. I was hoping

>to bring updated news of Zachery Scott, instead I'm here with

>a "no show" report.

Maybe he was screwing Joan Crawford.

"I'd say that's a bit of an extreme reaction, now wouldn't you?" -- N.F. Bates

Lankypeters

For what it's worth, between 1996 and 2001 I was with him many times on business trips to Vegas. He was always punctual and never a clock watcher! I have talked to him a few times this past year but haven't met up with him for the past 12 months so I don't know if he's changed but He was always a very interactive and nice guy.

I appreciate what you're saying rinky. Believe me based on everything I had heard about his professionalism and reliability, I was more surprised than anyone he didn't show - or even call.

It just was disappointing since I had been looking forward for so many years to meeting him, and it didn't work out. I sure don't want to burn any bridges, I'd love a chance to set something up with Zachery again!

Archived