A HUGE Morning Laugh!

ariadne1880
This topic is 5873 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest pj4florida

Not my type but I am sure is some guys or gals type my friend here think he is hot looking

Looks are so individual

He may be goodlooking to some. Taste is personal. If I were a desperate, horny woman, I'd find him very attractive.

BUT, I'd have trouble calling that body "phenomenal physical condition." I can almost hear him sucking in that gut.

Dick

Guest DickHo

"Not my type but I am sure is some guys or gals type my friend here think he is hot looking"

Some punctuation on the above sentence would have been nice.

Ballsiest is where he offers to do your wife or girlfriend for you!

Do you have a wife or girlfriend who is always nagging you to do things like go shopping with her? Does she want you to take her out dancing more or complain that, when she asks for a massage, it lasts like 5 minutes at best? Do you have time to indulge her like this? How thrilled would she be with a whole day of doing whatever she wants? I could go shopping with her, help her pic out outfits, take her out dancing and then give her a massage that will have her melt into your arms when she gets home.

Guest ryan2552

>I'm thinking these Photo's were taken around 1978! LOL ;-)

JT I don't think you're too far off the mark. He has used the same pics for about 4 maybe 5 years now.

>>I'm thinking these Photo's were taken around 1978! LOL

>;-)

>

>JT, think you nailed it. His pics look like Playgirl's B-list

>guys from right around then.

This guy gas been advertising at least since 1996 or 1997 when I first started looking at ads. I wasn't that impressed then and am still not impressed now.

Gman

>>I'm thinking these Photo's were taken around 1978! LOL

>;-)

>

>JT, think you nailed it. His pics look like Playgirl's B-list

>guys from right around then.

This guy gas been advertising at least since 1996 or 1997 when I first started looking at ads. I wasn't that impressed then and am still not impressed now.

Gman

Archived