The FRAUD returns (to DC)

dcguy20
This topic is 5899 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I tried cutting and pasting the URLs as mentioned in previous threads here, but I couldn't get it to work on ads from Rentboy.

Guys: just a heads up, note ads in the DC section of Rentboy by the names of Greco, Vladimir and Sergio are all the same guy. I'm also somewhat leary of "Erick, DC" as various pictures just don't match up. Unfortunately none of the pictures used in those ads are of him. A good clue is that the "available until" times are all identical. Believe me, I had a run in with him a couple of years ago. Although the guy was friendly, I sent him on his way when he wasn't the guy in the photo. I also tried posting a negative review (which was never published).

On a side note: he travels throughout the US, so he's probably heading to a city near you in the future.

Well, all three of those names are in Philly. In another thread I also mentioned Josh and Alexander as being questionable, presently in the Philly area. I tried emailing those two thru Rentboy and both emails came back undeliverable. Maybe all 5 guys are the same.

What is interesting to note is they all have different phone numbers with different area codes. It must be tough carrying all those cell phones around. :p

Archived