411 on Colin in Vancouver

OrdinaryJoe
This topic is 6011 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey guys,

Curious if anyone has any experiences with Colin (also goes by Colin Merritt) in Vancouver? I thought I saw some comments about him awhile ago but there are no reviews.

I'm finding it very hard to schedule some time with him. Curious whether it's worth it to keep trying or should I just give up.

Thanks guys. HNY.

I met him early last year and he was great. Hot guy, hot bod, hot sex. His ads have all but disappeared. I have emailed him several times recently as I was hoping to set up an appointment but have never heard back from him. I would keep trying.

Tallguy,

Can I ask (and if this is none of my business, just feel free to say so) did he top with you, or bottom? If both, did you find him adept at both?

Thanks

>I met him early last year and he was great. Hot guy, hot bod,

>hot sex. His ads have all but disappeared. I have emailed him

>several times recently as I was hoping to set up an

>appointment but have never heard back from him. I would keep

>trying.

I had gone to Alaska over the summer and setup an appointment with him when I would be in Vancouver (for the day). Several e-mails confirming the appointment (up to the day before the appointment) were sent and everything was supposedly fine with him and the appointment was supposed to be a go. He e-mailed me his cell phone number (since it wasn't in the ad) and I told him I would call the morning we were supposed to see one another (around 3:00 PM) at 11:00 AM. I called, got his voice mail and left a message. No response. At 1:00 PM I called, got his voice mail and left a message. Again no response. Same at 2:00 PM and 3:00 PM. Then I gave up.

Was a total waste of time.

Archived