411 on Ariassos in DC?

ArVaGuy
This topic is 6012 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Gentlemen,

Looking for info from anyone who may have hired Ariassos in DC. He's got profiles on both Rentboy and M4R but no reviews anywhere that I can find. He also posts on Craigslist on a fequent basis. He finally added a face pic to his profiles and that's generated my interest. Is he really versatile and does he deliver are my main questions? Would appreciate any info from anyone who may have experience with him. Thanks

http://www.men4rentnow.com/ds/index.asp?cmd=view&id=159983&Login=Ariassos

http://www.rentboy.com/location/getrb.asp?rentboy=85957&Location=103

I've been with Ariassos several times. He's a quality guy, provides great service, is safe and a lot of fun. He's always been a top for me, but he says he is a versatile top, so I would ask him. He's asked me to review him, but, obviously, I haven't yet. I would highly recommend him.

I asked the same question several months ago on this forum. As I recall, I got an endorsement so gave him a try. I will say that his cock is as advertised. Great for oral, but too big for anything else (for me). The experience taught me something. A great cock without more isn't a satisfying experience. He is a very nice guy, but I was not attracted to him physically. He is fairly nice looking with a very average build. I prefer someone who is in great shape. I am about 20 years older than Ariassos and am in much better shape. I gave him some pointers on how to get in shape. There just was not any spontaneity or connection and he was overly concerned about not messing up his bed. Maybe the difference in age contributed to lack of connection. Remember, this was just my experience, maybe others have had more success. I hope this helps.

Skibum, Workoutfiend,

Thanks for the background information. Sounds like a split decision as to Ariassos' services but I'm still interested. Without any credible formal reviews, there's some hesitation for me to book him. However, may just have to take one for the team over the holidays. :9

Yikes, I didn't realize I was so shallow (gasp!) but I find Ariassos to be very photogenic. Since I always host, there will be no worries about the messy bed when I come to see him and Scott in the New Year.

Archived