411 on Miguel of musclelatino.com

ariadne1880
This topic is 6070 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

>This guy is really hard to get a hold of. Either he's really

>popular or .... who knows.

Great experience with him in Dallas in May '05. Was very prompt in corresponding. Maybe he is out of pocket. I do remember some email snafus and had to use a different email service than I normally used at the time. If the email is not working for you, suggest giving him a buzz. Definitely high on my recommend list.

Miguel is currently on Rentboy in Dallas, but only for a few more days. He posts often in Houston, Austin, San Antonio and Dallas, so a search of those cities is likely to find him.

Also, this link to his own webpage:

http://www.musclelatino.com/home.htm

He is a great looking man. As his bio states, he is started out with girls and then on to 3 ways with girls and guys. He might kiss or rim, but the guy has to be super clean. One thing is constant---he always is on top, and he does it GREAT!

Very nice man. Exactly as advertised. I have always thought it was easy to contact him, and he has always been ready to go. He posts his travel schedule on his webpage, so Men---plan ahead!

Guest RandyRon

Just got back from Chicago and had two lunch/dinner sessions with Miguel. He has always been busy but lately he seems to be booked solid before he reserves his plane. I look at his website to see his schedule and book immediately when I see he's going to be in Chicago. I told Miguel that he needs to put up some new pictures on his site as he's added lots more muscle, especially in the chest and arms. He said he was thinking of wording his ads to indicate that he gets booked quickly but decided not to because he was afraid he would come off as very egotistical, which he most definitely is not.

Anyway, I had two sessions and Miguel was great as usual. Hot horny TOP who always delivers and is super nice both in bed and out. By the way, even though he keeps a very busy schedule, he always does what he promises. I have seen him several times and he has never missed, been late, or failed to deliver for any date.

:9 :9 :9

Guest RandyRon

>He's got a nice hairy crack. :9

Right you are Rick and you will certainly know from experience where my tongue/nose/face was a great deal of the time.

:9 }( :p

Archived