For Bottoms Only

Guest BenDover
This topic is 8235 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest BenDover

Hey you tight-assed Bottom Dudes, here's a question for discussion. What makes a good Top a good Top? Details, please, from beginning to end. Is it attitude? Dick size? Verbal? Technique? Hairiness? Tattoos? Piercings? Quantity of pre-cum oozing from their dick?

Think of this posting as a way to educate the Top Man in your life.

Guest PhxMasseur

I like agressive top guys that take control and tell me what to do. I like tops that like to suck and rim, then move on to pounding my ass. I like it on my back with my legs over their shoulders while they're kissing me, or from behind, bent over a bed, or on top while I'm on my stomach and they're growling in my ear... :) I really dislike it when guys just lay there on their back and expect you to do it all. Big dicks of course are great, as long as they can get fully hard, but average size dicks can be good too. I personally dislike any kind of genital piercing, but other body piercing and tattoos are great. Hairy or smooth doesn't matter, both turn me on.

Guest Kevin 2

You got that right! Read your partners facial expressions also. Remember no two guys are the same. Some guys want it shoved up their ass fast and hard and other like to do it slowly. Hell ask if you aren't sure. ;-)

Archived