New Guidelines Posted

Guest 7Zach
This topic is 8237 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest WetDream

"If Ethan (DC) was back, I think we would know it without a doubt."

I agree with Scorpio...DC's style wasn't even close to TruthTellers.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>My apologies if I got your

>hopes up for a good

>new way to fill your

>hole.

Variety is my reason for waking up every morning. Now it's been 16 hours since your promise to investigate. What're your findings regarding 7Zach? I've only got 7 new back ups in reserve and I feel dangerously low without at least 10. Please advise ASAP.

Later.

There is a simple test you can use to check whether they are the same person. Ask TT to post a natural size pic of his dick. If you can view all of it without scrolling, they are two different persons.

well, no one's mentioned the review yesterday of the guy who liked having someone's dick shoved up his butt, together with the balls of another guy, at the same time. never thought of it before. reminds me of mapplethorpe, in a book about him - the trick was a doctor and had his scrotum surgically cut in two and sewed back,leaving a hole in the center of the sack. supposed to be really hot when one sticks his arm through it to fist the other guy. they called it a "testicle bracelet".

Waiting to hear from you Traveller as to (i) how the bracelet feels when you adorn it, (ii) how hard is it to get the lube off of the inside of the doughnut?, and (iii) can u really wear the bracelet like the Egypitans did, meaning on the upper arm around the bicep?

>Waiting to hear from you Traveller

>as to (i) how the

>bracelet feels when you

>adorn it, (ii) how hard

>is it to get the

>lube off of the inside

>of the doughnut?, and (iii)

>can u really wear the

>bracelet like the Egypitans did,

>meaning on the upper arm

>around the bicep?

Sorry for the delay. I was pondering in marvel Laurent's fine art pricing ability. I'm definitely hiring him to accompany me next time I'm bidding on something at Christies. Anyway, (i) tapioca pudding made with sugar, not salt, (ii) why would you use lube, and (iii) not with my massive biceps, but a girly-girl twink - why not. I hope this helps.

Later.

Archived