411 on another DC guy -- Ariassos

workoutfiend
This topic is 6152 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I saw Ariassos several months ago (yea-I know I should have written a review). He's a student-very nice guy, versatile, with a big cock. He's a great kisser and likes older guys. He topped me and as I said, he's well hung. I would rehire him.

...have no input as to your initial query, but I would not mind hooking up with him and receiving that super-curved cock! It reminds me of the glorious trip I had on a curved one while I was in Buenos Aires last October. My man of the moment was Esteban Leon who's now back at http://www.soytuyo.com.

Hope to see him again in 2007, but now I know he has a counterpart who's based closer-- in Washington, DC.

• 1 month later...

based on skibum's review above i was all set to contact him. he seemed really nice in an e-mail exchange. he advertises as a non-smoker but then disclosed that he smokes "a little bit." well, that caused me to think otherwise for the moment. i hate smoking! if skibum reads this, i would appreciate his opinion on the smoking issue with this guy.

Archived