Has anyone seen Scott in Washington DC

Philly Guy
This topic is 6255 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guys - I noticed Scott's Rentboy posting the day he put it up and on the same day a review appeared on Daddy's site. Something semed a bit odd. I am wondering is anyone else has seen him. Please let me know. Thanks

http://www.rentboy.com/search.asp?SearchType=advanced&speciality=Rentboy&location=103&keywords=scott&keyWordType=all&Month=&Day=&Year=2007

>I saw Scott my last trip to DC. Spent a comfortable 2 hrs

>with him. Ended up getting plowed to satisfaction. If you're

>looking for a good top that fucks hard and deep, I recommend

>him.

I rarely roll over and WANT to take it but wow ... sign me up. DC here I cum ... er come ... er ... well both.

I saw him a year or so ago when he was travelling thru the Southwest...just went to his hotel room for a one-hour session. Had a great experience. Good body, good dick, stayed hard. I don't get into anal, so can't evaluate that...But I'd hire him again.

I first saw Scott's Rentboy ad when it appeared last October but didn't contact him as he had no reviews. His first review was posted in November, and from a credible reviewer who has posted multiple prior reviews. On the basis of that review I hired him and was not sorry as like the prior poster stated he "plowed to satisfaction". He really does have 9.5 inches and had no problem staying hard and cummed twice doing the 2 hours.

A constant theme on this forum is how DC has few good tops and I agree as this town is very bottom heavy. The only good local top is Jay Ganymede who I met at the Hooville meeting in DC last year, so a new top who can perform is always a welcome addition to the local scene.

I was amazed at the incredible strength Scott has as he pinned me down in a wrestling scene in a matter of seconds. We also did a "rape scene" and he was very believable and dominant/verbal. Like his review says he really has a great body, one of the best I have seen.

He does have a few tattoos which he got while he was in the service and usually even one tatoo is a turn off to me, but in his case I overlooked the tatts as the rest of the package was so appealing. I was dissapointed he wouldn't bottom but I admit its rare to find a good top who also bottoms. I wrote a review of him a few months ago which hasn't been published yet so I guess Daddy is still backed up.

>the basis of that review I

>hired him and was not sorry as like the prior poster stated he

>"plowed to satisfaction". He really does have 9.5 inches and

>had no problem staying hard and cummed twice doing the 2

>hours.

logging into AA.com

>I was amazed at the incredible strength Scott has as he pinned

>me down in a wrestling scene in a matter of seconds. We also

>did a "rape scene" and he was very believable and

>dominant/verbal. Like his review says he really has a great

>body, one of the best I have seen.

checking flights

>He does have a few tattoos which he got while he was in the

>service and usually even one tatoo is a turn off to me, but in

>his case I overlooked the tatts as the rest of the package was

>so appealing.

checking calendar

>I was dissapointed he wouldn't bottom but I

>admit its rare to find a good top who also bottoms.

...when's good for your schedule as I will have time one day available after spending three out of four days with him ;)

Keep these stories cumming. Dear god I need to get back to DC.

Certified DC Tops

Ok, from reading the posts in this thread I guess we can certify that there are two, count'em two, actual tops in the Washington, DC market. Jay Ganymede and Scott. I hope these boys are able to keep up the good work. :9 :+

Guest novabear22031

>Keep these stories cumming. Dear god I need to get back to

>DC.

Hoping you get back this way sometime soon.... :)

• 3 weeks later...

Scott had been out of town for a while and had pulled his Rentboy ad temporarily. I posted his latest review and happily stand by everything I wrote about him. Also I already have my next appointment scheduled with him.

ag

Archived