411 Louisville

Gar1eth
This topic is 6286 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have to be in Louisville, KY next weekend for my job--so I wanted to ask for suggestions. Normally I like versatile/bottom muscular mature guys who like to kiss--but I'm betting the "Pickings" in Louisville are "Slim"-(there's a pun in there somewhere).

So I'm willing to consider younger guys--who might be more athletic than muscular.

There aren't very many listed on M4RN or Rentboy--so I was wondering if anyone new of any hidden gems.

(I already know of Rob Rodin--and just from his website--I don't think we'd be a match)

Gman

(PS--I thought I saw someone on M4RN about a month ago--about 24 to 26 years old who described himself as muscular--although looked more "athletic" to me--but he may only have been visiting--as the ad is not there now--and I haven't seen the ad in other cities in the area--and darn it--I didn't get the screen name or phone info--the ad appeared for several weeks--but I can't find it now--so I was wondering if this was one of the rare cases where M4RN actually removed an ad)

Archived