A (time travelling)postcard from Down Under

Guest biga
This topic is 8259 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

G'Day all(actually should be G'Evening)its about 6.30pm saturday night as i write in a nice little coffee shop come cyber cafe here in Cairns N.QLD,hope everyone is ok ,it feels quite strange having a quick read thru the posts after missing a few days it sorta throws you out of the loop as it were.

First i would like to thank HooBoy for un-moderating me i got the e mail confirmation too late to do anything before i flew out here so i would like to do it here (Big Thanks :)),also my jet lag wasn't as severe as before only about 24-30 hours so a big thanks again to all who gave me good suggestions in my thread.

The weather is fab, tempertures in the mid to high 80's i am slowly getting tanned ,i have been sightseeing and booking up things for later in the month .

On friday i spent a marvellous day diving on the Great Barrier Reef spent all day out on one of the far reefs about 90 minutes diving in total and am doing it again on Monday.

Me and the BF have done the usual sightseeing stuff today we went to a place called Smithfield about 10 miles from Cairns do do a hot air balloon ride which lasted about an hour it was amazing how quiet it was(apart from the gas jets !), also went to a place called Kuranda about 20 miles away on this old scenic railway which was a great day out,the people are fab,the men are hot all tanned, blonde hair and blue eyes i was flirting madly with the dive instructor :9

We are here til tuesday then go on to an island resort for a couple of days then fly to Brisbane-Surfers Paradise-Sydney then home on the 29th ,it should be easier keeping up with whats going on later in the trip anyway enough rambling see you soon Love Andy :)

G'Day Mate (I hope you pronounce that correctly, i.e. something more or less like G'Die Mite). I am green with envy (just joking, uhm, half joking). Keep those postcards cumming our way, please attach pics of tanned diving instructors, lifeguards, etc. Have fun!

Guest LG320126

If you make it to Bondi Beach in Sydney, PLEASE take tons of pics of all the cute boys in their skintight speedos and send them to me! :) Enjoy!

Guest BareBoy

Try to get over to Perth and the best nude gay beach in the world - Swanbourne. Whether you care to check out the very busy sand-dunes behind it will be up to you!

Archived