Too much Fun with a Gun

Traveller
This topic is 8266 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest TruthTeller

I got 37,000. I wish they had a similar game where you could drop bombs on whole Middle Eastern countries and watch as buildings, roads, militant mosques, and random people graphically exploded. I'm pretty certain my score would be much higher.

The bin Laden game is pretty good, but it could use some more carnage. Also, I had the problem where it was difficult to resist the tempation to shoot the helpless, bound, frightened hostage. He just looked like he deserved it. Deliberately shooting him made me lose some fucking points!

But dude, the object is to keep the missed bin Ladens at 2 or less. That keeps them coming up slowly. So, when you're not fast enough, ya gotta kill the hostage when he's in front of bin Laden so that you can then take out bin Laden. To get 75,000, I took out at least 3 hostages. I viewed them as certain of my clients.

Later.

Archived