Everyone read this, please.

Guest Esc_Tracker
This topic is 8278 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Esc_Tracker

Ok guys, listen up.

Many of you who have logged in seem to be unaware that this site provides a private mail box through which we can communicate with fellow list members *without* using our conventional e-mail and e-mail addresses.

I want everyone who has never checked this service to back up to the list of Conferences (Lounge, Deli, etc.) and click on the "Inbox" icon above the list. It should be the seventh from the left. As this is a poorly advertized feature of this site, I suspect many of you will find old messages to which you have never responded.

Feel free to delete and or ignore these private messages if you like, but there may be some you will *want* to read. None of them are spam.

Esc-Tracker

Guest WetDream

Good point; I just discovered mine about three weeks ago. It is a terrific feature and I now use it quite often. When you have mail, there will be a notification on the Conferences lobby.

A thousand thanks, Tracker. I had never noticed that little feature, and now I have discovered that people have been sending me messages for months. They must think me the rudest person on earth, but I promise to answer them all, even if the relevant thread is, well, broken.

Archived