A new game

Steven_Draker
This topic is 6566 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

For those without a dictionary handy--

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary

callipygian

One entry found for callipygian.

Main Entry: cal·li·pyg·ian

Pronunciation: "ka-l&-'pi-j(E-)&n

Variant(s): or cal·li·py·gous /-'pI-g&s/

Function: adjective

Etymology: Greek kallipygos, from kalli- + pygE buttocks

: having shapely buttocks

Gareth

:+ :+ :+ :+ :+

The more I think about it, who in their right mind would hire this guy?

In a court of law if you are caught lying once, all your testimony can be considered untruthful. Now in this case it is obvious that the photos do not depict the same individual. One would then have to assume that none of them accurately represent the guy in question. What a dufus this guy must be… not to mention the lack of respect he has for any potential clients.

Furthermore, to add insult to injury the bozo picks one of the most internationally famous of butts of all time! An ass that has been literally licked up close and personal by fans and admirers the world over!

As I said... what a dufus!

It is easy for anyone to pilfer a picture from a website even when something pops up saying that it is the “property of” or “copyright by” Rentboy or what ever. While on the surface this would seem to prevent the picture from being copied it is emphatically not the case. So-called “warnings and deterrents” such as these will discourage only those who have not yet graduated from nursery school!

The solution would seem to be to put some type of translucent logo superimposed on the main portion of the photograph that would allow the picture to be viewed as intended. I’m not speaking of something in the corner that says "www whatever.com", but something more extensive. If one is paying a professional photographer for a shoot I would think it would be relatively easy to superimpose a suitable logo. Some guys have done this and while almost anything can be digitally altered these days at least it will require the thieves to go above and beyond what a child can do in order to steal a given picture.

>That was easy, guys. Picture #4 was mine.

I can't quite identify who it is, but I'm pretty sure that Picture #6 (second pic in second row) is not his either. I know I have seen it elsewhere. Anybody else recognize it? And the body in that pic does not look like the body in his face pics.

BTW, Steven, your two samples are showing up as broken links with red Xs. :-(

Archived