Where`s Brandon Baker ?

Funseeker 22
This topic is 6676 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It's the Queen of the Mardi Gras Parade of Irresponsibility - Brandon Baker!

He's over here, in the middle of all the beads and parades.

Yes, Mardi Gras took its toll.

...it was like hurricane Brandon.

I am okay, I just haven't logged on in New Orleans while I was at the parades this week because I was too busy partying.

After a few text messages, and phone calls, I saw that my website was off, ooops, I called me web host and he said, "You haven't called me back or returned any e-mails, so I had to get your attention somehow."

Guess he did huh?

I am so glad that people even care, thanks guys!

I head back to Los Angeles today and then will be in Las Vegas this weekend.

Nope, I wasn't in jail, but I passed in the French Quarter. New Orleans has some HOT New police cars that I hope I don't see again any time soon.

Mardi Gras was INSANE!

It isn't a secret - I am not too good with responsibility. My life is so conducive to just be-bopping my why though, it’s a wonder I am still alive. Really. No - you have no idea!

What’s the real joke is that the crazier I am, the more irresponsible I am – the more it’s “okay.” What’s up with that? Someone smack me on the side of the head. Please.

I will put pictures up on my website...wait, no I won't, he has to turn it back on. *wink*

That should be taken care of today.

So for those of you that did not get to head into New Orleans for Mardi Gras – you can live it vicariously through PartyWithBrandon.

Archived