15 minute appointments???

TerryP
This topic is 6698 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guess he figures he can achieve his level of "fame" in those 15 minutes! :+ He is kind of cute.

http://www.americanmale.net/images/models/9879_LG_nudes_032.jpg

Got to agree with you that I wouldn't even consider a 15 minute appointment (and he does offer 15 minute OUT calls). That seems like more trouble than it is worth.

I also wasn't impressed by his next increment of time. After his 15 minute price he lists his fees for 45 minutes. It's rather interesting that what he's charging for 45 minutes is what most guys charge for a full hour.

Perhaps he has experience in strip club environments (like Nob Hill in SF). They have small booths the client can rent to experience their favorite dancer up close and personal. Wouldn't be surprised to learn that Nob Hill guys offer 15 minute rates that are similar to his prices.

Don't think I could afford to hire him for my normal 2-3 hour session.

Maybe he has ADD and can't focus for more than 15-45 minutes. ;-)

-------------

"We need to have more respect for each other. Things have just gone really crazy, out of control. ... We're on a very weird kind of cycle." Stevie Wonder

When you first read his ad he sounds like an agreeable & maybe clever kid, and then you get to that preposterous price list. Talk about chutzpah! All I can say for this kid with the big dreams is that his dreams better not be the only big things he's got if he expects to command that kind of dough.

Fifteen minutes -- it takes me that long to get my pants off.  Of course he might charge more if the client insists on nudity, or maybe he gives senior citizen discounts. :9 :9

Archived