Gorgeous Gams!

Guest WetDream
This topic is 8275 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest WetDream

DC: You are the world's quickest poster. I checked my copy of the Dictionary of American Slang for you and found that the world probably is derived from "gambol" (from the Italian "gamba" = leg). It also cites a Faulkner quote from 1941: "...regarding her superb gams with affection...."

Don't say I never did anything for you.

I know what you mean,the guy who delivers to me here in London is sex on a stick :9 Italian,mid to late 20s bloody gorgeous to look at and buns you could bounce off the ceiling,i even think he might be gay my "gaydar"goes off every time i see him .cheers Andy :)

P.S I wonder if they only hire guys who are good looking !

At an AIDS benefit dinner once I sat next to a UPS delivery man. It was six or eight years ago and I've forgotten exactly what he said, but he confirmed my observation that UPS men are noticeably attractive. If I remember correctly, he told me that UPS (at that time, anyway) had a gay personnel director who let it be known that looks counted in the hiring of delivery men. And it was he who designed their little summer dirndl ensembles.

P.S. Regarding "gams," I seem to remember from an even more distant lifetime that Betty Grable's legs were often referred to as gams. But even I'm not old enough to have heard it first-hand at the time she was the pin-up girl of choice for the U.S. military in WWII.

And of course, there's the obvious. Just the act of driving around all day delivering packages involves a lot of squatting, bending, lifting, and stair climbing. I'll bet the average UPS, FedEx, or Airborne delivery guy gets a better workout on the job than any of us do in the gym. ;-)

Archived