NEW PHOTOS ON MY WEBSITE!

Michael Vincenzo
This topic is 6724 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi everyone! New photos were added to my website on 12/13. My site is completely free, so feel free to browse around. My website address is http://www.michaelvincenzo.com.

Happy Holidays everyone! Enjoy!

Michael Vincenzo

Email: Michael@MichaelVincenzo.com

Phone: 321.287.4568

http://www.michaelvincenzo.com/welcome/images/images_upload/IMG_2626.JPG

Michael V. was definitely the Guy to watch in "3 Easy Pieces"!

Whoever he Partnered with, was definitely having a Hot Time..

His Vacation from the Biz, Definitely did him good. He in no way has the Burn Out, some of these non-stop Traveler's suffer from eventually..

I'm sure his 2006 Tour will be very Popular...:+

The second Brian Mills photo with the puckered mouth, the same one used for the "contact" image, is so girly. Why do gay men who dress in leather want to pose like girls in a discount cosmetic ad? I just don't get it. It's SO TACKY!

Poses like this one belong on a drag queen and not a man trying to look like a man. If gay men want to be girls they should consider a sex change or live a life dressed in drag.

I also don't think soft-focus works with leather either. It's all too Lucille Ball/Auntie Mame for me. Maybe it's the photographer's fault. Certainly, Mr Vincenzo is a good looking guy and I really like the photo he posted at the top of this thread.

No worries! Although I do not understand why some people post things that come across as sour, I certainly respect anyone's right to an opinion; not necessarily the opinion, but the right to have one.

My reply was not meant as a retaliation. I just thought I would interject a response that was as amusing as the post from RockHard.

It's all in good fun! Happy Holidays!

p.s. I do think my lips look a little puckered in the photo! LOL!

Michael Vincenzo

Email: MichaelVincenzo@aol.com

Phone: 321.287.4568

• 3 weeks later...

So you wanna be a drag queen...

"I'll be sure that my next leather photo shoot includes a photo of me in a sling, slathered with Crisco, and a park bench shoved up my ass."

Well...I'm sure some of the queens here would jack off to that image but it doesn't do anything for me. :-) I was thinking something Avedon but he's dead.

"Although I do not understand why some people post things that come across as sour"

You'd be hard pressed to find a sour note on my manscent. Sweet and musky is more like it. I certainly had no sour intent when I offered my professional opinion. I was simply being honest. A writer can never control how he "comes across" to any reader.

"I just thought I would interject a response that was as amusing as the post from RockHard."

I always try to write with humor. There never seems to be enough laughter in life. However, I reiterate, my professional opinion was offered as a sincere attempt to help you with your professional image. I'm a builder, not a destroyer.

"p.s. I do think my lips look a little puckered in the photo!"

See! I believe in hope. Here's hoping you'll delete the pucker shots so we can focus on the man.

Archived