MY REVIVED WEBSITE! NEW PHOTOS AND MORE!

Michael Vincenzo
This topic is 6745 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Although it took some time to revive my website after my year and a half hiatus, I am pleased to announce that my new site is live. You can visit my site at http://www.michaelvincenzo.com. My site is entirely free and more photos are in the process of being added. I will post an update as more photos are added to my site.

Although you can still email me at MichaelVincenzo@aol.com, I also have an email address at Michael@MichaelVincenzo.com. I will begin updating my contact information throughout the internet and eventually use Michael@MichaelVincenzo.com as my primary email address. Please make a note of this if you are interested in contacting me. Of course, my phone number will remain the same.

Enjoy my new site!

Michael Vincenzo

Email: Michael@MichaelVincenzo.com

Phone: 321.287.4568

http://www.michaelvincenzo.com/welcome/images/images_upload/ME02_037.jpg

No, I haven't seen them. First the book store where we rented videos went out of business. Then, when we were deciding whether or not to join another video club (and this wasn't a fast decision since neither of them watches them as often as we used to) we finally decided on one which specializes near totally in leather vids. However, I shall definitely keep an eye out for these wrestling movies. The sound tres hot.

Hey Bilbo..The Wrestling Video I am referring to is from Can-Am.com

It's called "Nasty Sex Fights #1 Ass Whipped"....

I don't know IF you will find it on Rental though ? Possibly...

"Mikey Boy" can definitely give and take in a No Holds Barred, Strip'em Scenario! LOL

He does List his Regular Videos on his Site..Which can be found on Rental Lists... :+

Archived