Fin Fang Foom asks a semantic question

Guest Fin Fang Foom
This topic is 8291 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At the risk of sounding crass and uncaring, everyone, without any exception, has the power to not shove a dick or pussy in his or her face. There is not some unseen force that pushes someone to the bedroom and force-feeds them Ben's cock or Jenny's pussy. That act is a deliberate choice. Are there people with hormonal imbalances? Yes. But they are a very small percentage of homosexuals. The fact is the vast majority of homosexuals are that way because they take like it. Plain and simple.

I didn't realize that FFF was part of the Christian Coalition. Your diatribe on fat is exactly the same they use on homosexuals. It is as far from the truth for fat people as it is for gay people.

There is no way someone as jaded as you don't know this. Now I know you are just trying to be controversial no matter what. I expected more of you...sorry you disappointed me.

Seriously,

Dick (But I'm a Cheerleader) Ho

>There is not some

>unseen force that pushes someone

>to the bedroom and force-feeds

>them Ben's cock or Jenny's

>pussy. That act is a

>deliberate choice. Are there people

>with hormonal imbalances? Yes. But

>they are a very small

>percentage of homosexuals.

Dick,

Are you telling me that I'm a member of a small percentage of fags?

Later.

PS. What's Ben's phone number?

PPS. I think Daniel, the 21 yo latin in HX, is my next victim; unless Brazilian Chris's cell phone starts taking calls.

Guest allansmith63

RE: I Suddenly Remembered...

"Even when I was 185, I thought I was heavy."

Completely agree with you, MMK. Over the last two years, I've lost about 65 lbs - and it took a lot of people surprised at my weight loss and changed appearance before I no longer felt like a "275 pound man in a 210 pound, 6'4" body". My secret to keeping it off - I drink about 20 cups of water a day, minimum. (It's the exercise going to the bathroom that helps. : ) Added benefits due to the hydration - no loose skin after the pounds went - and my appetite for food is significantly reduced.

I always called myself FFF's names, because fat was definitely 5 pounds heavier than I was. I had a big frame, and I was convinced I couldn't loose weight. Wrong!

I have a driver's license photo taken 2 years ago - which I look at frequently when I don't feel like running - it's incredible motivation (and a frightening picture!).

FFF,

"Stocky vs. fat", how about "charmingly misguided vs. stupid dumb-fuck". To answer your question, it could be a sugar coated way of saying overweight, or could be somewhere along the continuum. At 6.1 feet, 180 lbs one is a good weight. I am at 190, need to loose 10 lbs. I am honest when I say I am stocky. Should I just say I am FAT?

After college years I have struggled with weight. I eat well, no snacks, light dinner, walk 2-3 miles most days, and gym 2-3x a week. As good as a ham and cheese omelet sounds on a Sunday, I refrain, as it would go right to my tummy. Travel prevents me from doing as much as I would like.

I have always preferred slender guys. Fortunately, most guys I have meet along the way are indifferent to weight, or like guys with a bit of meat on the bones. Has been the case in personal and commercial dates.

Self-reflectingly yours,

Some people are lucky and don't have to worry about gaining weight. Being a overweight, even slightly so, is a very consuming issue. Naturally thin people probably cannot understand the impact this has one's self-esteem.

In any case, whether fat or stocky, us gays should be careful in what we wear. There are ways to make fat look even fatter. tight jeans = wrong answer.

Self-reflectingly yours,

Guest Fin Fang Foom

I knew it wouldn't take much to get some of you to behave like Patricia Ireland at a Tailhook convention.

Apparently, I didn't make it clear that I was referring to how people describe themselves in the reviews. This site is thankfully anonymous (otherwise, there would be a bunch of you under my window barking like seals) yet many guys STILL can't fess up to being fat.

I've had a long day and I'm worn out, otherwise I'd clarify further. However, for those of you with your skirts over your heads, I doubt it would make any difference.

Wearily yours,

FFF

Archived