Male Hygiene Establishments

Guest Gentle Dude
This topic is 8296 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Gentle Dude

Godiva,

I asked a female friend who I know is in her 40's but looked like she's only in her 20's what her secret was. Last month, she took me to her dermatologist and I had my first facial and face peel. All the white heads and black heads were scrubbed and vacuumed, the dead skin and scarings peeled and my face now feels so tight and smooth. I've had so many compliments from friends but have not revealed my secret to them. The initial cost is $250.00 where you will be given some facial products as well such as liquid cleasing soap, facial scrub and facial creme to avoid the soreness for the first two weeks while you skin peels off. Then it's $80.00 per visit for maintenance which is once a month or as needed. The only drawback is that you should avoid prolong sun exposure while your skin is peeling off.

I was suprised when the dermatologist told me that she also has a number of male clientele who are doctors, lawyers and businessmen.

Your best bet is to ask a female friend with nice looking skin for recommendation and with all likelihood, she can give you a referral since most men I know will not talk about it nor admit to having this done.

I hope the info helps.

GD

Guest Gentle Dude

Godiva,

I asked a female friend who I know is in her 40's but looked like she's only in her 20's what her secret was. Last month, she took me to her dermatologist and I had my first facial and face peel. All the white heads and black heads were scrubbed and vacuumed, the dead skin and scarings peeled and my face now feels so tight and smooth. I've had so many compliments from friends but have not revealed my secret to them. The initial cost is $250.00 where you will be given some facial products as well such as liquid cleasing soap, facial scrub and facial creme to avoid the soreness for the first two weeks while you skin peels off. Then it's $80.00 per visit for maintenance which is once a month or as needed. The only drawback is that you should avoid prolong sun exposure while your skin is peeling off.

I was suprised when the dermatologist told me that she also has a number of male clientele who are doctors, lawyers and businessmen.

Your best bet is to ask a female friend with nice looking skin for recommendation and with all likelihood, she can give you a referral since most men I know will not talk about it nor admit to having this done.

I hope the info helps.

GD

Can any of you suggest to me a place where I can get a manicure, pedicure and a face peel...etc done . Hopefully Gay friendly..which is where I choose to give my business these days. Any establishment you would highly reccommend.

Thanxs

Godiva

Can any of you suggest to me a place where I can get a manicure, pedicure and a face peel...etc done . Hopefully Gay friendly..which is where I choose to give my business these days. Any establishment you would highly reccommend.

Thanxs

Godiva

Archived