Julian Lee Review

basket
This topic is 6786 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

What is the reviewer telling us here in today's review of Julian Lee?

"Experience: Will i have seeing julian at a bar in palm springs, He look like he was 16 yr old lol. will i say his website and i like it. he come to my motel on time. we injoy are time i would recommended to all my friends round the world thank julian for a great time

Handle: loveboy69

Submissions: First Review

You: I am 50 years old guy with disabled"

That apparently he has the same "Likes" as a few of the contributors to this sight? BUT looking and being not the same thing!

In "Buckleroos 2" Video . some reviewers of the Movie..Were upset about the 2 Very Young looking guys and Marcus Iron Scenes..

But one of them is reviewed on this site, Timmy Thomas. He is far from 16, but so Youngish looking and short, he does look like Jail Bait! LOL :+

Having met Julian I can attest that he is over 21,I will also state that he is very sweet,very cute,and very sharp.He also looks like he is 16-18.He also has a lovely huge cock that looks massive on his small tight frame.

He is a joy to keep company with.

Also Bravo to the reviewer who posted this review in spite of his disability,I can tell this took a lot of time and we thank you for it.

Guest LG320126

>Having met Julian I can attest that he is over 21,I will also

>state that he is very sweet,very cute,and very sharp.He also

>looks like he is 16-18.He also has a lovely huge cock that

>looks massive on his small tight frame.

>He is a joy to keep company with.

>Also Bravo to the reviewer who posted this review in spite of

>his disability,I can tell this took a lot of time and we thank

>you for it.

Kudos Bigguy. I too have had the pleasure of Julian's company and as such have reviewed him here. Your description is right on. I took the reviewer as not having English as his first language - nothing more, nothing less.

Larry

Archived