Brazilian Lucas in NYC

gregkidman
This topic is 6865 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Look at the pic of him in the black coat on men4rentnow.com. I be believin' that the nakid pics be real old. Good luck. Thank God he's a semi-dwarf so that I wasn't even tempted by rentboy.

Later.

PS. DickHo, take a look at Stefano, the new meat just off the boat from Italy. I'll let you know. Also, the young hung thug (1/2 Dominican). We needed some fresh blood.

Stephano..Besides being a Great Looking Italian Guy, Hot Bod..He was a "CALL ME" Type of Guy. But after a Simple, "No Kink" Type email.. he did answer my Questions...He also says "Vanilla" is in his Italian..Vocabulary.... His "Stats" on Rentboy/NYC do make him sound Interesting, to quite a few different Type of likes. He hasn't Hit $250 yet. But I am sure it won't be too Long! BUT IF he looks like his Photos, Understandable! Alot of the $250 Guys.. Are Not All That!... I think I might take a shot at him, before Rates Change! LOL :+

I intend to get a lot of Brasilian dick when I go there in October, my fifth time in four years. But the men who are similar to the ones asked about here are similar to Ernani and Carlo Cox, two hunks from Brazil whom I have seen in SF and LA respectively.

I do plan to visit NYC to see some of the guys mentioned at this particular site; they've given me the hottttttttttttttts for months!

Perhaps next spring (2006) a part of me will get a refresher course! :*

>Traveller,

>

>Very eager to hear about Stefano. Like his interests and that

>cock shot. Any thoughts on Gio?

>

>Okie

The cock shot has made me re-consider. He's definitely not as ripped in the pic, especially the arms and big-time sucking in the stomach. Still, that's not really that bad and the cock looks great, but for one thing. I'd probably have to fuck him. Anyone who says they're versatile leaning towards top with what appears to be a thong tan line likes to have his butt pounded for days. I still may do it, after I've tried a few others. Variety being my preference.

As for Gio, I agree with DickHo. When I want to play army, I'll call him. He used to have a b&w pic that was much less flattering. I'll let someone else go first on this one.

Later.

PS. I was on the Island last weekend staying at a friend's place and as we were hanging out on the beach at the Pines on Sat a guy came up to us and said to me, "I know you." I didn't know him from Adam until he took off his sunglasses and I recognized him as a w***e that I'd hired. I introduced him to my friends waiting to see which name he'd use. He said that I knew him as X and we'd keep it at that, but his friend's name was Y and that was his real name. After he left, my friends were laughing their butts off. One of them said, "Well, he's tall, thin and muscular and looks like he has a big cock, but not Latin. What's up?" I said, one night it was late, I'd come from Z's party, was Xing and horny, and nothing from rentboy was available so I called an agency and asked for something tall, hung and Latin. This was all they had so I took it. Two out of three worked at that time.

Moral to all of you paranoid closeted Johns - you never know when the w***e will appear. I'm completely straight with my friends, so I've never worried. Besides, even though they all claim they'd never hire and don't need to, they totally live vicariously through my stories. Don't shake too much today as you think about this story.

PPS. This scene could have even embarrassed me if the guy I'm dating had been there. See, I have feelings.

Archived