Jason Crew in NYC

Guest DickHo
This topic is 6876 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest DickHo

Chelsea Guys has Jason Crew listed as being in NYC now. There are no reviews of him. Anything anyone wants to share?

Dick

Latins and others

>No info on this 10" dick boy?

No, but I have been remiss in updates.

1. Vincent, currently in town from Miami. Thinner than the pics. Kinda more pretty too. Great hummer, if you're into that. Probably not for you. Big cock though.

2. Rafael, a Brazilian who was here for a couple of weeks and is coming back. Lauderdale exchange. Big and thick cock. Good kisser. Great fuck. Has a face shot.

3. James, the college jock from England. Maybe too thin for you, but great kisser and one helluva big, thick cock. Great fuck. Worth checking out.

4. Bryan. Italian. Tall and good looking. Nice cock. Good kisser. Good fuck. Bit of a talker.

5. Jeff (the Latin) and I haven't been able to hook up yet. No news there.

6. Boy did Maximillian sure become a ladyman by the time he left the City.

7. Jason Maxwell gave a very, very, very good massage. Exactly to my specifications.

Later.

PS. One of the retired's has a 22 yo friend who is thinking of entering the biz. The phone pics and stats are exactly what I like. I get to break him in. They really should pay me.

Guest DickHo

RE: Latins and others

Vincent--hummer? You mean he only gets oral? $300 for a blow job is expensive! But, the dick in his pics does look enormous. I contacted him last time he was here but he never got back to me.

Rafael--you mean Rafael Alencar? He's great, I've seen him several times.

James--good input, I've been meaning to get in touch.

Maximilian has a face pic in his DC ad. Very pretty!

What's a massage?

New blood, if the stats are exactly what you like, he must be what I like too. Let's be sure to share :-)

RE: Latins and others

>Vincent--hummer? You mean he only gets oral? $300 for a blow

>job is expensive! But, the dick in his pics does look

>enormous. I contacted him last time he was here but he never

>got back to me.

Gives oral (very, very well); and more if the chemistry is there. As a rule, I don't blow w****s.

>Rafael--you mean Rafael Alencar? He's great, I've seen him

>several times.

Nope. Wrong Brazilian. Tried hooking up with Alencar, but the voice keeps putting me off. With your recommend, I'll give it another shot. The Zippy's photos that I'm talking about include a red speedo. Wavy hair.

>James--good input, I've been meaning to get in touch.

This one you'll enjoy. He's in Europe now, back for a bit, then Sidney, then back again. Knows how to pound.

>Maximilian has a face pic in his DC ad. Very pretty!

He's very handsome. Make sure he's not experimenting with hair products when you see him. Nice big cock and a damn good fuck. If he is trying out a new gel, just have him plow you from behind so you don't need to see it.

>What's a massage?

He advertises strictly for massage. He gave me exactly what I ordered. That's all I promised I'd say.

>New blood, if the stats are exactly what you like, he must be

>what I like too. Let's be sure to share :-)

Your turn.

Later.

Archived