JEFFZ from NYC reviewed by me on Hooboy

Boxboy
This topic is 6892 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

RE: JEFFZ from NYC (reviewed on Hooboy), a/k/a Ryan,,,

No, not at all. I just wanted some info from others who have hired him. I find it surprising that no one else has seen these and responded. Maybe it's the time of year and a lot of people are away on vacation at present. It's just my curiosity. I have absolutely no other connection or motivation, financial or otherwise. As far as I know, he doesn't even know about these threads. If he did, he might be pissed, as I think he likes to be rather discreet and keep a low profile. His listing is also recently gone from Rentboy.

Guest Mikel

Whatever...however, you do seem a little obsessed with him. The answer. i guess, is not everyone is as inclined to discuss him as you are. Sorry

Hey Box..Some Guys Just Cum and then They Go!...Especially in NYC..If a Guy says he doesn't want to be "Discussed" on M4M I respect that. There have been some VERY "Low Profile" Guys I have met, and I respect their wishes..You Hooked Up.. had a Good Time..That's about it! LOL :+

Archived