Most Humiliating Moment

Guest WorldEscrt  Sean
This topic is 8314 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Turkish errors

I've read that the Turkish language lends itself to be a source of potential embarassment. For example, when calling your waiter, if you say "Bakar misiniz?" you are saying "Excuse me, waiter." If you say "Bekar misiniz?" you are saying "Are you single?" If you say "Sikiliyorum" you are saying "I'm bored." If you say "Skiliyorum" you are saying "I'm having regular sex."

Turkish errors

I've read that the Turkish language lends itself to be a source of potential embarassment. For example, when calling your waiter, if you say "Bakar misiniz?" you are saying "Excuse me, waiter." If you say "Bekar misiniz?" you are saying "Are you single?" If you say "Sikiliyorum" you are saying "I'm bored." If you say "Skiliyorum" you are saying "I'm having regular sex."

Oops! The county health department that gave out the gamma globulin must have been confused. It's Hepatitis A, not B, that can be transmitted orally through food. In order to have transmitted the Hep B, you would have had to have sex or share needles with the guests, not just prepare their food. I guess they just didn't see a lot of Hepatitis B "round those parts." Also, the post-exposure prophylaxis for Hepatitis B is Hepatitis B immune globulin, not gamma globulin (which is for Hep A).

Oops! The county health department that gave out the gamma globulin must have been confused. It's Hepatitis A, not B, that can be transmitted orally through food. In order to have transmitted the Hep B, you would have had to have sex or share needles with the guests, not just prepare their food. I guess they just didn't see a lot of Hepatitis B "round those parts." Also, the post-exposure prophylaxis for Hepatitis B is Hepatitis B immune globulin, not gamma globulin (which is for Hep A).

Guest ChicagoCorey

>>This settles it. Nothing is

>>going any me that doesn't

>>have an owner who can

>>pull it out when he's

>>finished.

>

>Careful, Corey. You may find yourself in a situation where you wish he'd pull it out before he's finished. }>

I wish I'd find myself in that situation. Typically, even the longest lasters don't last long when I'm at work. :)

(Monday morning horniness -- physically I'm at work but my mind and soul are still on the weekend)

-------

chicagocorey@yahoo.com

get to know me/updated frequently

http://www.geocities.com/chicagocorey

Guest ChicagoCorey

>>This settles it. Nothing is

>>going any me that doesn't

>>have an owner who can

>>pull it out when he's

>>finished.

>

>Careful, Corey. You may find yourself in a situation where you wish he'd pull it out before he's finished. }>

I wish I'd find myself in that situation. Typically, even the longest lasters don't last long when I'm at work. :)

(Monday morning horniness -- physically I'm at work but my mind and soul are still on the weekend)

-------

chicagocorey@yahoo.com

get to know me/updated frequently

http://www.geocities.com/chicagocorey

Archived