JockinLA & Vincent4U

Epigonos
This topic is 7041 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Novice:

Interesting! :-)

I would never -- could never -- call someone "my ideal type" without seeing his face. If someone's face appeals to me, I can accept and be happy with a variety of different body styles attached to it. But a great body with a face I'm not attracted to just doesn't do anything for me.

My friends and I have discussed this over the years. There seem to be "face people" and "body people". When I looked at the two links provided at the top of this post, I disregarded them both immediately for having no face pics. But some of my friends would have been salivating over the pics.

Just another case of 'different strokes for different folks'!

BG

BG,

I understand...its all good. Didnt think you were criticising, just expressing your opinion.

I forgot to tell yall that I actually remember sending an email to Vincent when he was in Canada, asking if he is ever in NYC. He was very polite, but said he pretty much never gets to the East Coast

Hi Epigonos. I worked with Vincent recently and he is extremely hot. He has an amazing body. No worries about him not showing his face; he is very good looking. (I think I know your type and he fits the bill.)

You started a thread about him titled "Vincent in Toronto". Maybe you missed it, but there was a response from a client answering you on February 9.

Todd

Hi HotMuscleJock

Thanks for the heads up on my previous threat. It's hell to have a failing memory. It's also interesting to be made aware of just how transparent our tastes are to others. You are right on of course. I require a good mind and a great, Great, GREAT body of the guys I hire. I had indeed missed SilverDollarl's comments on the other threat. Todd is a regular of mine and if Vincent's body equals or surpasses his I on my way. Thanks again.

Epi(center) of My Jealousy,

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...you fucken lucked out !!!! Good for you though...although I will secretly harbor resentment against you :-)

I was always interested in Todd and when I did dumbell curls I would imagine that one day I would have arms like his (seriously). Now ya got SuperFuckenMan (Vincent) there too !! Well I will ask only one thing of you...I will NOT even ask that you report back on your experience (although that might be cool :-) )...the only thing that I hope you will do is have a great time !!!

God...Im getting to be pretty gay

Guest SilverDollar

As posted on another thread, I recently did a 4-way with Vincent, Justin #2 and Todd (Hot Muscle Jock). It was extremely hot. Vincent is very good looking and his pics are accurate. Incredible body. He is interactive, but not into any anal. Review has been submitted. Be advised, however, that he can be hard to contact sometimes.

Archived