Hot former model stud Mike in Los Angeles!

vladimir101
This topic is 7072 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey has anyone hired Mike in Los Angeles? His profile sounds etremely hot so i don't know why he hasn't been reviewed here yet. Any info about him would be greatly appreciated.

Below is his profile from rentboy.

Very good looking & SEXY 32 year old to make your fantasy come to life. Former model. 6ft 180lbs 31 waist brn hair/green eyes Gym Body & BIG tool. Top guy here and loads of fun. If this is your first time and/or nervous-be assured you are in good hands. I'm great with role-playing & fantasies. What's yours? In or Out (Harper near Melrose In WEST HOLLYWOOD) SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY I am a clean & discreet professional. HIV- and Disease Free

http://www.rentboy.com/location/getrb.asp?rentboy=25049&Location=49&speciality=Rentboy&keywords=&modifiedDT=1/1/2004&page=7

Bluboy...

I went to see him last night and honestly i am almost 100% sure that he is not the same person in his advertised pic. I noticed when i first walked in to his place it was so dark except for a couple of candles and when we went into his bedroom it was also pitch dark except for a covered computer screen. It was so strange that i even asked him before i left if i could see his face in the light. He made a perfunctory attempt to get closer to the light that was coming from the bathroom instead of just turning the light on. It was very weird. I looked at his adertised pic again today and I'm almost sure it's not him. But i have to say he was still very cute, nice, accomodating and eager to please. He apologized for cumming to soon when he was only rubbing his body against me. I didn't mind that, I actually thought it was kind of cute and hot that he was turned on by me:-) Overall I didn't get the model that was in the pic, but he was still worth the money.:-)

Archived