San Antonio!!!

Chuck50
This topic is 7179 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well my good friends I had such a good time with Benjamin Nicholas in San Antonio will do a review on him later but so much fun wanted to get it out also his Yahoo group not working. We stayed at the "Painted Lady" a nice B and B gay owned. LOvely place. Jacquzzi in the room and on the roof. It was double the fun. Ben is the consumate travel agent/guide what a guy. We had much fun the whole way. SA is quite the city. We celebrated my BDay there and what a time that was. You must check it out and cummn there soon. HUGS Chuck50:P :p :P :p :P

;)

You naughty boys... Making me grin all the way from Venizia.

As for dancing at the G: It's just not in the cards. I'm more of a private dancer, dancing for money, do what you want me to do...

*groan* Yeah, i know. Bad Tina Turner joke.

Seriously though, i tried it a couple of times at Sothern Decadence and found, although financially sound, it's just not my style. More power to the boys on the boxes! They've got my respect.

Warmest Always,

Benjamin Nicholas

Guest LG320126

>Seriously though, i tried it a couple of times at Sothern

>Decadence and found, although financially sound, it's just not

>my style. More power to the boys on the boxes! They've got

>my respect.

Oh really? Seems I remember one night in Vegas at Gypsy with you shaking your thang on a box. You had MY respect! }(

Larry

Archived