411 on Sir Max Holden of NYC

Guest Mikel
This topic is 7271 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

>Any information or shared experiences would be appreciated

Well, he came to my place, he wasn't as tall as advertised and I figured that the semi-permed, highlighted hair would kinda ruin the effect I wanted. I took a pass.

Later.

Rio was big fun in FL; and his BF, Enrique, who dances at the Boardwalk in Lauderdale is a God. One of the best fucking good-looking and great punching my hole studs I've been with in a long time. He's Venezuelan, tall, dark, extremely handsome, with a phenomenal bod and hung.

I've been waiting to hear something on Rio. Most of the guys from Ven. are very beautiful with nice bodies. However, they are often lacking in the equipment department. I am pleased to hear he is the exception to the rule.

Can you give us a bit more on him?

Thanks

>I've been waiting to hear something on Rio. Most of the guys

>from Ven. are very beautiful with nice bodies. However, they

>are often lacking in the equipment department. I am pleased to

>hear he is the exception to the rule.

>

>Can you give us a bit more on him?

>

>Thanks

Don't believe that Rio is from Ven. The BF, Enrique, definitely is. Rio is 6', and his cock is probably around 9" and thick. Absolutely excellent bod. Great fuck. Loves to pound. Not a bad kisser, but not his strong suit. Definitely more handsome than pretty. Enrique is the pretty one. Hope this helps.

Later.

Guest Mikel

Are both these guys from Lauderdal, Fl? If not, where from? Do they get into the same activities that Sir Max Holden gets into?? What web site are they on or their web page.

Thanks for the info. Much appreciated

>Are both these guys from Lauderdal, Fl? If not, where from?

> Do they get into the same activities that Sir Max Holden gets

>into?? What web site are they on or their web page.

>

>Thanks for the info. Much appreciated

Both from South Beach. We took a field trip to Lauderdale to go to Colliseum Sat night and stopped by Boardwalk beforehand. Saw another one that was big fun, but from Hotspots mag, not on their website. If I remember his name, I'll post it.

Later.

PS. Now to get ready for 2P. Parade and Pier Dance.

>Are both these guys from Lauderdal, Fl? If not, where from?

> Do they get into the same activities that Sir Max Holden gets

>into?? What web site are they on or their web page.

>

>Thanks for the info. Much appreciated

Both from South Beach. We took a field trip to Lauderdale to go to Colliseum Sat night and stopped by Boardwalk beforehand. Saw another one that was big fun, but from Hotspots mag, not on their website. If I remember his name, I'll post it.

Later.

PS. Now to get ready for 2P. Parade and Pier Dance.

Archived