Jason Rylee in Boston

scudman
This topic is 6284 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Scott, why don't you start a condolences thread for Lynden and Jason. Maybe a few here can actually show words of sympathy that Lynden's friend and Jason's partner might find conforting in some way. Thanks for letting us know about Jason. Such a shame when anyone passes but especially those so young that had so much life ahead of them.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ncm2169

Excellent suggestion, KY ... as was done upon HB's untimely death ... something to let the survivors know what gifts the departed bestowed.

Scott - get it rolling. :-)

Guest novabear22031

RE: Jason Rylee in Boston has died

>I've never quite understood the secrecy regarding causes of

>death in obituaries, etc. Causes of death are a matter of

>public record to anyone who cares to look. I've seen patients

>say on their deathbed "Don't tell my spouse I have X (AIDS or

>whatever)!" They'll find out soon--the right to privacy ends

>at death.

To be honest, there is a deep desire (in particular with a younger person passing away) in knowing the cause - at least here in the US.

And for some people here it may be of a greater concern. But if they did not practice safe sex, or have regular STD testing - then their concern may be more real in hearing about the official cause of death.

For myself, It gives me pause on the fleeting moments we have in life on this earth. And give thanks that I have had as many years as I have had so far.

Guest ReturnOfS

Oh God. I met Jason Rylee. I can't believe he is dead. I just now found out. Him and Lynden. I can't believe it.

Archived