Out of Commission

Prime Muscle
This topic is 7359 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

No pun intended here: Tough break~

Hope a speedy recovery comes your way. I spent 12 years playing soccer, so i know how tough 'breaks' of any kind can be. For a good 4 years i spent more time than prefered in the ER getting splinted & bandaged. The worst was breaking my nose. ARGH.

On the positive side, you'll now have time to watch CNN Headline News or even join the Oprah Book Club ;)

Warmest Always,

Benjamin Nicholas

Hey big guy sorry to hear about your luck, hope everything heals well for you. But, don't let a little thing like a cast slow you down. You might find it fun to have a few guys "nursing" you with limited mobility. Any doctor patient fantasies out there? Or should that be in the New Fetish Forum area.

Good Luck with everything and Hang in there.

"But, don't let a little thing like a cast slow you down."

Thanks for the pick-me-up. Of course I never said anything about slowing down - just not taking appointments at this time. Not sure the clients would like that. Besides - that just gives me lots of time to play doctor/patient!

Archived