Jason Adonis?

bluboy
This topic is 7422 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Probably the best thing to do is ask him yourself. Many G dancers have limitations but they can also be pretty flexible depending on the client (and the amount of cash involved). Also becoming a regular also tends to make for a more intimate experience. Coming across as a nice guy is always a big plus. If you're there during a very busy time thats a big factor too. Who wants to stand in line? Good luck and if you go with him I hope you have fun.

A Private Moment with Jason Adonis

I've not "had" him yet for a full-blown private yet but I did enjoy some intimate moments with Jason in Madrigals (Chicago) upper room not too long ago. It was expensive, to my mind, but he didn't hold back. He just got naked, let me do whatever I wanted, groaned appropriately and responded enthusiastically. His male member is quite nice and gets rock-hard! My five minutes with him make me hopeful that an hour or so with Jason would be fun. :p

Archived