More Craig's List LA fun...

JamesK840
This topic is 7472 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've been quite about Craig's List lately because I wasn't hiring (but still having fun... ;o). These last couple of weeks I did hire twice, once was an incall in WeHo. He was an ok looking youngish white twink type, not much body definition but great legs. It was ok, but his oral skills left something to be desired, don't feel a pressing need to hire him again, though he was conveniently located and affordable. Guess he does massages as well, often has posts up.

But the reason I'm writing... I had one hell of a good time yesterday. Was bored, timing was off with the free hookups, saw this post, in the Men Seeking Men section:

Dominican guy here well built top. 5'10" 195 muscled with 8plus thick inches of man power ready for you tonight. I am only for pay so do not contact me unless you are ready right now and must be serious. I am neg and total top, prefer neg as well. Can travel anywhere in LA and SFV tonight, if you want a good time tonight contact me, rates are very reasonable. PLAY SAFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not quite my thing sexually, but I email and get a picture. The picture wasn't all that enticing, but he seemed eager, and different from what I'd tried so far (a big sexy black guy, similar to some of the selection of RIO from the pictures I've seen), so I gave it a try. Wow.

The picture he sends is crap, in person he's got more bulk, more definition (not a gym rat, but a nice build), and looks great. He does have a nice big cock, and is primarily a top. But I had a *great* j/o session with him for a very reasonable price, and am looking forward to trying his oral skills as soon as possible.

He goes by JT and his email address is Me4genrous@aol.com He will be going away for several weeks for Christmas (leaving Thursday), so give him a try now or expect to wait a while.

Guest TwinkLoverr

>Would appreciate the web address or a hyperlink to Craig's

>List. Thanks

Here's the link: http://www.craigslist.org

If you are not familiar with the layout, it allows you to choose between many major cities. It has caught on in some cities better than others. Best section to check out is under Personals, Men seeking Men. Good luck.

And there's also an Erotic, under services. How active it is varies by city (remember to choose your city name, on the right, before you start looking around each time--nothing worse then getting all excited about a post, or worse, even responding, then realizing you forgot to click out of the default: SF), and in some cities the working guys post in M seeking M. In others they get flagged (posts deleted) for commercial postings in the personals section.

In LA it's about half and half, with working guys posting in both MSM and Erotic Services. Sometimes Erotic Services is entertaining to just read anyway.

Lots of good casual (free) hookup opportunities in Men Seeking Men and some in Casual Encounters. The cool thing is you can post what you want and who you are, and in a city this size there are probably people into that.

If you need more info try a search on Craig's List in the forum's search feature (the one on the white background, best to use advanced and remember to actually click on search--enter looks like it works but does nothing...).

Archived