Justin Carter

Trixie
This topic is 7479 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Have you ever seen a cat as it firsts sights a little sparrow, hopping about amongst the bushes?

It tenses, every fiber of it's being is pure concentration. It moves, slowly, purposefully toward it's intended prey. Involuntarily, it's jaws shudder, in anticipation of snapping the little dear's neck.

I had a similar feeling seeing today's coverboy. So rarely am I attracted to redheads, but when I am... my fingers tremble just thinking about the mother-of-pearl torso, the sensitive white skin- shaded blue, the pink, pink toesies.

And he's Australian... the most ticklish race I know of!

I am headed to Priceline, to buy a ticket to NYC!

feverishly,

La Trix

Trixie,I love redheads,especially short(5'-5'8) or reallllly tall redheads.So I too was drawn by Justins review.

I find Pricline,while great for hotels,not so great for airlines since their time window is too vague.If you check around you can find plenty of cross country "Holiday"fare for under $250 right now.

So good luck finding the new "tickle me elmo"for xmas 2004

Guest proximitynyc

I've been with Justin and he's beyond amazing. I was so happy for him to see him as the boy d'jour yesterday. It's trite, but I hope this doesn't make him too popular. Be good to him guys, he's so sweet . . . and so good in bed. You might want to ask to take a shower with him!

Anyone else been with him?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived