DOES ANYONE KNOW JAMIE IN LOS ANGELES ON RENTBOY?

Jeff
This topic is 7567 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Has anyone had any experiences with this beautiful 25 year old boy? He's listed in Los Angeles on rentboy, and is part German/part Dutch, seems educated in Europe and absolutely stunning and gorgeous!!

If anyone knows anything, please let me know. Thanks!!

Guest Jocoluver

I'll second THAT!! Posters who ask these questions without more info/links must think we are mind readers or have time to search out what the f$*& they are posting about!x(

My experience with him was about 4-5 weeks ago. He doesn't look quite so much like those pics. His chest hasn't been that smooth since he Naired and/or shaved for those pics, he's got a hairy chest. He's a tiny bit fem sounding....and he smokes.

The positives: he provided a nice clean home for incall service, shower available, and the icing on the cake - he swallows. Was a fantastic blow job with a great surprise ending, but all-in-all I'm probably not going back.

Archived