Marco Montano

Knabegeil
This topic is 7666 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've never offered a comment before on the coverboy of the day, but Marco Montano, the June 20th offering, calls for a word or two.

When his pic come up on my screen, my heart was lfted by the sight of such a beauty. Young, slim but well defined, smooth and tan, and a cock that's nicely erect. Yummy. Just what I would like to have.

About the only quibble (who's perfect?) I might have is that I like my guys to be a bit more shaved in the pubic area. But no sense being too picky in the face of such pulchritude.

Hope everybody else liked him too.

Well, everyone has different tastes and I'm sure some will agree with you and others won't. I personally think he is okay, but he doesn't affect me like he does you, but that's okay, as it would indeed be a dull world if everyone had the same tastes. Why don't you pursue hiring him if you like him? Maybe he'll let you shave him as part of the scene? Go for it man, what do you have to lose? :) If you do, please keep us posted.

Guest ortrud45

Hi Knabegeil

I second your opinion on Marco M.: I find him very sensual and good

looking!

Have you checked his shots on picturetrail (exact URL stated in his

newest review) .... ? .... sizzling hot and very uninhibited ... mmmh!

Have a pleasant day, ortrud45

Archived