411- Mike The Boys Club Agency -CT

DallasTony
This topic is 7643 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest gentle guy

I just checked, and he's still there in the "line-up" and on his own pages.

Some interesting guys, but Mike is certainly the hottest (I want a nude pic, though). }(

That IS one hot set of pix. I haven't had him yet but I am in the process of writing reviews of a few of the others. (Rory, Sal, Phil, and Jared. All excellent!)

This new review form is informative but time-consuming.

Dick

Hey CT Dick, I see you discovered this CT site. If you are not already aware, this is the same guy that ran the phone-based service and then handed it over to someone who just let it go down the tubes.

Mike is an interesting character and I am very curious to see if anyone has given him a try. I'm not surprised to find that his picture was pulled as he has been on AOL (no sign of him lately though) and others mentioned he was very aggressive during the initial communication stage. I spoke with him and he immediately wanted my address and was very reluctant to agree to anything specific. I have a feeling he is "gay-for-pay;" his demeanor gave it away and I felt I was able to avoid wasting money.

I would love to be proved wrong though and give him a shot :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived