Lucio in Los Angeles

Uncle Bill
This topic is 7655 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Anyone have any info on this guy? His ad is on http://www.americanmale.net, and he is GORGEOUS. If the pic is really of him, he could have been the new star for the Tarzan TV series rather than the CK underwear guy. Can't believe he has no reviews, but a search on the site didn't turn any up (the Lucio in London is NOT him). From the ad, it looks like he is "based" in a number of cities -- mainly LA, San Francisco and several in Florida, so not really sure he lives in LA. I'll try to give the direct link to his ad here:

http://www.americanmale.net/ads/AdDisplay.asp?ModelID=3767

Any info would be greatly appreciated! I'm emailing him for more pics and info, but I'd love to hear from someone that has actually met him. If he's for real and charges less than my right arm, I'm going for it.

Well, the "direct link" only goes to the main site. To help you locate his ad, he's in the list of "New Models & Updates" for May 19.

P.S. Thanks to NCM2169 for spotting this guy and pushing me to find out about him. It's nice to have a scouting network.

Guest fukamarine

>Yowzer Howzer!

>I'm catching this first plane to LA if this kid pans out.

>Good find, lots of trawling to be done on that site...

He looks like he'd like to kick the shit out of you - a real bonus IMHO!

fukamarine

RE: Lucio in MIAMI

I've exchanged a couple of emails with Lucio, and he sounds like a really great guy, and very "real". He's actually located in Miami but is eager to travel. I can't host guys here in LA, but the next time I go out of town, he's mine. What a total babe. :9

Guest Joseph

Hot Looking Guy

Will be in LA in two weeks and appreciat hearing from anyone who has experiance they are willing to share.

>Hot Looking Guy

>Will be in LA in two weeks and appreciat hearing from anyone

>who has experiance they are willing to share.

appreciate (not appreciat)

experience (not experiance)

OFarrell (not OFarrel)

originally (not origonally)

Aaron (not Arron)

Archived