Campus cuties

axebahia
This topic is 7672 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

>Does anyone have any data to report about these 3 new Campus

>cuties -Dice, Jude or Troy or Andrew, the new British lad on

>Chelsea?

I'll let you know about Campus, I use them every time I'm in NYC

When in doubt I whip it out:+

Daniel (#3 as reviewed here) on Chelsea gets a strong nod from me. Who ever Wanderer is, he was right. Dice on Campus was not bad as a bottom - anal but not oral. That's a first for me, and one that does not make a whole lot of sense though. Mark Anthony, I just thought I would return the favor and offer a few suggestions for your next trip to NYC!

>Daniel (#3 as reviewed here) on Chelsea gets a strong nod

>from me.

Isn't Daniel #3 the kid from Britain who was posting in the travel section as tightass1984? If so, do you know if he is planning to stay in the US for long, or is he going back to the UK? I tried to meet him in Socal, but our schedules didn't jive.

>I tried to meet him in Socal, but

>our schedules didn't jive.

Don't you mean "jibe"? I think "jive" is that language that Barbara Billingsley spoke in the movie Airplane! (That exclamation point is part of the title...I don't usually use them. Who was it who said that using an exclamation point is like laughing at your own joke?) :+

>Isn't Daniel #3 the kid from Britain who was posting in the

>travel section as tightass1984? If so, do you know if he is

>planning to stay in the US for long, or is he going back to

>the UK? I tried to meet him in Socal, but our schedules

>didn't jive.

That's him! You may be in luck though, I think his plans are to be in LA very soon. I should have guessed that you would have been there and done that, or at least tried to before me!

:-)

Archived