Chris SF thread missing?

hiJinX
This topic is 7743 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

There was a thread here on Chris SF/Big Married Cock/LongThick9 where the poster claimed that he had ordered a video from Chris and not received anything months later. I saw one follow up referring to the earlier controversy on the boards regarding Chris SF but I cannot find the thread again.

Has it been deleted?

I was curious to see how things worked out.

Guest sjcalguy2001

Glutes

My partner and I have enjoyed spending time with Chris twice. However, I have never written a review. I'll be happy to privately discuss our time with him if you want to email me. I don't normally post here.

Thanks

Yeah. The whole. "all the reviews are written by firsttimers" was brought up and discussed in the aforementioned thread questioning the reality of the reviews. A reasonable explanation was given, clients of his came forward to vouch for him, a link to another website with photos confirming his claims etc and the matter died down.

With the intro of this new issue, which disappeared suddenly, I was concerned about what the deal was (as a potential client)

Hopefully the matter has been resolved to everyones satisfaction.

Guest canwedoitnow

I was the original poster. It got deleted,hooboysent me a courteous note saying it should be in the review section. I wasn't SUPPOSED to meet Chris so i didn't feel like it should be a review.

I was scammed, plain and simple. Chris may be very upfront with clients he actually meets with. I trusted him to send me the video i paid him for and he didn't. About a month ago he dropped me a line saying he would either make good on the deal or return my payment.

I should have known better but we had chatted over a few months time. Hope this helps someone else avoid this.

Archived