settle an argument....well not really an argument!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

taylorky
This topic is 7772 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

we had a discussion tonight about the average age a guy is when he first gets off.....well like a lot of things lately we couldn't agree!!........so i'm asking y'all......i know i know him and i should have more important things to argue about pffttttt we do thanks y'all...taylorky@02:35-01/04/03

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we had a discussion tonight about the average age a guy is when he first gets off.....well like a lot of things lately we couldn't agree!!........so i'm asking y'all......i know i know him and i should have more important things to argue about pffttttt we do thanks y'all...taylorky@02:35-01/04/03

Guest Love Bubble Butt

By "getting off" I'm assuming you're meaning just jacking off and not actually having sex with someone. I'm going to make a guess and say 12. Of course, that happens to be how old I was when I had my first sexual encounter too!

Guest Love Bubble Butt

By "getting off" I'm assuming you're meaning just jacking off and not actually having sex with someone. I'm going to make a guess and say 12. Of course, that happens to be how old I was when I had my first sexual encounter too!

Guest Bitchboy

I was 12 also (not first sexual encounter but first time getting off). I thought maybe that was a bit young, but, from a skiiing accident, I was laid up with a broken leg for a couple of months. I mean, what else is a 12-year-old supposed to do lying in bed for months with a plaster cast rubbing against his balls and cock???;)

Guest Bitchboy

I was 12 also (not first sexual encounter but first time getting off). I thought maybe that was a bit young, but, from a skiiing accident, I was laid up with a broken leg for a couple of months. I mean, what else is a 12-year-old supposed to do lying in bed for months with a plaster cast rubbing against his balls and cock???;)

RE: settle an argument....well not really an argument!!...

Thanks to my diary, I can tell you exactly when I masturbated for the first time: Monday, July 17, 1967; about four months before my 12th birthday.

It's too bad I didn't record every occurrence, or I would be able to tell you exactly how many times I've done it since then. :)

Thanks to my diary, I can tell you exactly when I masturbated for the first time: Monday, July 17, 1967; about four months before my 12th birthday.

It's too bad I didn't record every occurrence, or I would be able to tell you exactly how many times I've done it since then. :)

hmmmmmmmm well thanks ......y'all. so far u r all agreeing with him.(jeff says 12 is average and normal)i was 13 and said that i felt that was the average......pfftttt oh well...........hey b.b been there done that (broken leg) got mine from falling off a horse,had it from heel to crotch for about three months...no not the horse the cast.............jesshhhhhhhh......taylorky@13:36-01/04/03

hmmmmmmmm well thanks ......y'all. so far u r all agreeing with him.(jeff says 12 is average and normal)i was 13 and said that i felt that was the average......pfftttt oh well...........hey b.b been there done that (broken leg) got mine from falling off a horse,had it from heel to crotch for about three months...no not the horse the cast.............jesshhhhhhhh......taylorky@13:36-01/04/03

Guest fukamarine

>I mean, what else is a 12-year-old supposed

>to do lying in bed for months with a plaster cast rubbing

>against his balls and cock???;)

Get them autographed with a magic marker.

fukamarine

Guest fukamarine

>I mean, what else is a 12-year-old supposed

>to do lying in bed for months with a plaster cast rubbing

>against his balls and cock???;)

Get them autographed with a magic marker.

fukamarine

Guest Bitchboy

>>I mean, what else is a 12-year-old supposed

>>to do lying in bed for months with a plaster cast rubbing

>>against his balls and cock???;)

>

>Get them autographed with a magic marker.

>

>fukamarine

Well, fuk, not bragging or anything, but I could have written War and Peace on my 12-year-old cock. Oh ... you meant the plaster cast!

Guest fukamarine

>Well, fuk, not bragging or anything, but I could have written

>War and Peace on my 12-year-old cock. Oh ... you meant the

>plaster cast!

Actually I didn't. I used the plural - them - there was only ONE plaster cast, right?

fukamarine

Guest Jason159159

I was about 11 and had found a condom. I thought it must be something for my mother's nipples...what did I know? Couldn't figure things out until I tried it on my thing. The sensation was wild and I shot almost immediately. Never did figure out what the rubber thing was meant to do until high school. Figured out what the other thing in my pants could do much sooner. LOL Jase

Guest ncm2169

Ummm...12, from playing with it long enough one night in bed ;) that it finally just happened all by itself! :p I think jackinworld.com should be included in every 5th grader's list of recommended websites }( .

But, the assumption here is that the "first time" involves masturbating :9 . Don't a lot of guys probably have wet dreams first?:o

Guest romey26

RE: settle an argument....well not really !!...

>At what age did the horse start masturbating?

>For that matter, when did he start masturbating the horse?

Guest CollegeToronto

Lol, When I was in grade nine, I made a point of noting in my school agenda how many times in a year (and how many times per day) I whacked off. Dunno why, just thought it would be interesting to do. Looking back on it 8 years or so later it's an interesting record lol.

;)

Eee-gads. I was oriented very early. I know had had "sex" for the first time when I was 9... but there were times when the neighborhood boys and I got together in a closeby horse stall and this guy would jerk me off. As I recall... it was not CUM that came out but something like piss. When I got a couple years older a thick spooge came shooting out... like when I was 11 or 12.

Hope this does not sound too gross... but dam I had fun when I was a kid. I think I got almost every kid in the neighborhood naked at one time or another. JINKIES!!!!

Archived