411 on 'Sebastian' of Montreal

glutes
This topic is 7810 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest NakedTony

I found him to be very pleasant when I was at Nob Hill. But he's one of those that checks your tip to see if it's a $1, $5, $10 etc.

I got the impression that he's stictly gay for pay and his privates are as short as possible. His main goal is to get you off as quickly as possible without having to do anything but let you touch him.

Don't expect him to suck your cock, offer you his ass, or even touch your dick. He's eye candy for your release only.

Guest NakedTony

I found him to be very pleasant when I was at Nob Hill. But he's one of those that checks your tip to see if it's a $1, $5, $10 etc.

I got the impression that he's stictly gay for pay and his privates are as short as possible. His main goal is to get you off as quickly as possible without having to do anything but let you touch him.

Don't expect him to suck your cock, offer you his ass, or even touch your dick. He's eye candy for your release only.

What is the setup at Nob Hill? Reading the reviews of the place elsewhere on this site, I understand the dancers go into the audience during their show for lap dances. Is it strictly hands off or can patrons touch the dancers? Do private work the same way as at the Gaiety, i.e. you make arrangements to meet with the dancer somewhere else?

What is the setup at Nob Hill? Reading the reviews of the place elsewhere on this site, I understand the dancers go into the audience during their show for lap dances. Is it strictly hands off or can patrons touch the dancers? Do private work the same way as at the Gaiety, i.e. you make arrangements to meet with the dancer somewhere else?

Guest NakedTony

Used to be that they made a "standard" announcement that patrons were not allowed to touch in the penis or ass of the dancers. I believe that is no longer stated.

Most dancers will allow you to touch and feel for an appropriate tip. Not sure I'd try anything more than that in the theater area.

There are private booths in the back that rent for $20 per session. The fee between the dancer and client are usually negotiated up-front. Some, like Sebastian, are $200+ for a private. I've had others with lesser rates and I found them well worth the money.

Anything that goes on in the private booth appears to be OK. However, I have never actually fucked anyone in the private booth. I prefer to do that in the privacy of my own bed or hotel. Many of the dancers at Nob Hill are willing to setup an "out call" during their non-working hours.

Guest NakedTony

Used to be that they made a "standard" announcement that patrons were not allowed to touch in the penis or ass of the dancers. I believe that is no longer stated.

Most dancers will allow you to touch and feel for an appropriate tip. Not sure I'd try anything more than that in the theater area.

There are private booths in the back that rent for $20 per session. The fee between the dancer and client are usually negotiated up-front. Some, like Sebastian, are $200+ for a private. I've had others with lesser rates and I found them well worth the money.

Anything that goes on in the private booth appears to be OK. However, I have never actually fucked anyone in the private booth. I prefer to do that in the privacy of my own bed or hotel. Many of the dancers at Nob Hill are willing to setup an "out call" during their non-working hours.

Couldn't stand it, went to the Nob Hill tonite to see this kid in the flesh. He is handsome, but too full of attitutde for me! $200 for a on-site hand-job, $250+ for going to his hotel next door - for who knows what. Does appear to be gay for pay, but (see below)...

He has a side-kick and fellow dancer named Nicholas following him around like a puppy dog. This kid stares at his dances making comments in Qubec-quios (sp?, sorry, no spell check here), is constantly by his side between shows. I can only imagine what a 'private' would be like. Says his next stop is Gaeity for 4 weeks, cannot wait to hear the reports from our fellow members back there.

Also a Nob Hill Theatre update:

An announcement is made at the begining of every dance that ' no touching of the genitals or buttocks is not allowed by the City and County of San Francisco. Bigger the bill, the bigger the thrill', but it is upto the individual performer what happens during a lap dance. I've only seen one say 'NO' to fondling, his name is 'ICE' - and is probably on crystal meth.

Admission is still $30, $20 before noon, both for come and go all day. It has been re-vamped so that the glory holes ( or happy holes as my Mother called them )are now separated, you have to by admission for their use.

Couldn't stand it, went to the Nob Hill tonite to see this kid in the flesh. He is handsome, but too full of attitutde for me! $200 for a on-site hand-job, $250+ for going to his hotel next door - for who knows what. Does appear to be gay for pay, but (see below)...

He has a side-kick and fellow dancer named Nicholas following him around like a puppy dog. This kid stares at his dances making comments in Qubec-quios (sp?, sorry, no spell check here), is constantly by his side between shows. I can only imagine what a 'private' would be like. Says his next stop is Gaeity for 4 weeks, cannot wait to hear the reports from our fellow members back there.

Also a Nob Hill Theatre update:

An announcement is made at the begining of every dance that ' no touching of the genitals or buttocks is not allowed by the City and County of San Francisco. Bigger the bill, the bigger the thrill', but it is upto the individual performer what happens during a lap dance. I've only seen one say 'NO' to fondling, his name is 'ICE' - and is probably on crystal meth.

Admission is still $30, $20 before noon, both for come and go all day. It has been re-vamped so that the glory holes ( or happy holes as my Mother called them )are now separated, you have to by admission for their use.

Archived