This Week at The Gaiety (Review 12/15) Comments Welcome

NY Observer
This topic is 7810 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Welcome to This Week at The Gaiety, the hottest show on Broadway. This week’s show was not one of my favorites, but as always, there were highlights and the show was enjoyable. All of these guys are good-looking young men and work tremendously hard to perfect their bodies. We all look for something different in our favorites so my perception of the show and the cast may be different than yours. As always, I welcome comments on your thoughts, either by email (nyobsrvr@aol.com) or on the Message Center in the Deli section. I do not profess to be the authority on your taste; the opinions expressed here represent my impressions and I don’t apologize for them.

1. Corey, a handsome muscular guy, nice body, face, not at all exciting on stage. His show this week was a bit improved, some more smiling, even a bit of showing off his butt in his first song. In the lounge, Corey is not particularly outgoing, but when he talks to you, you can tell he’s an intelligent and friendly guy. To some, Corey is very appealing because he comes off as being very straight looking and acting. I think some folks are turned on by the fantasy of being with a hot-looking straight guy; in fact, they’d prefer that to a gay boy.

2. Christian, a handsome performer, more muscular than on his previous appearances. He is a stylish dresser, always looking snazzy. He has a nice smile and an outgoing personality. He has a nice ass, which holds dollar bills in it quite well (amusing to some I think). He is very sexy on stage, very oral in his lifting of his shirt with his teeth, his fingering of his ass (ok, so that’s not oral).

3. Dr. Ben, the Sex Instructor. Ben came out this week with a medicine bag, a white coat with Sex Instructor on it and a whole bag full of tricks. He passed around his clipboard so people could make appointments, passed out magazines to get some of the patrons aroused and even distributed g-strings for us to put on. He is so creative in putting together a show. Once he got started, he removed his coat, and was nicely dressed in a shirt and tie, which he gradually removed to reveal a nicely toned body. He even took off all his clothes in his first number, highly unusual and definitely appreciated by the crowd. In his second number, he came out wearing a cute hat and puts on an emotional, hands on performance, interacting extremely well with the audience. Ben is a great entertainer. When he’s on, he puts on some of the best shows we get to see. He’s a great looking guy, nice combination. Ben is a kid at heart. It was amusing to see him playing with his toy car in the lounge area, it definitely kept the patrons amused.

4. Geno, a handsome guy, very model-like looks. He didn’t dance as much as I’ve seen him in the past, but he did look good. He dresses nicely, shows off his butt with that little heart shaped tanning spot and his nice smile. Many think that Geno is Latino, but I believe he’s Eastern European (Hungarian maybe). Geno is not a kid, but he’s a very handsome looking man. There were a lot of women in the audience this weekend. I think most of them would have selected him as the best looking.

5. JJ, a handsome muscleman, great big tree-trunk like legs, a nicely sculpted chest and an attractive face. He dances a little bit, shows off his body a lot and definitely was a favorite with those into big. I liked that he showed us his legs before he even removed his shirt. I found him to be very sexy, especially in his blue Hilfiger shirt and those black tie-up underwear. YUM. He looked particularly good barefoot in his second number. I like his personality; he seems quite friendly. My only gripe is that he should smile.

6. Cameron, a good-looking blond, lean in body type and boyish looking. He hadn’t been on our stage in quite a while; it was nice to have him back. Saturday night, in particular, he showed a lot more personality on stage, smiling a lot more than usual, playing with the audience about showing or not showing his perfect looking butt. I was happy to see him relaxing on stage. In both his improved dancing and his interaction with the audience, Cameron has matured a lot in his period of absence.

7. Jordan, a newcomer, a nice looking guy, darkish complexion, a bit blotchy, frosted blond hair and a nice body with quite a few tattoos over his body and a nipple ring to boot. He has a great flirty smile and others told me he was quite personable in the lounge area. He’s tall, has very long legs and looks really hot in a tight pair of jeans. He could have had a bit more eye contact, as other than his sneaky smiles, he seemed to be avoiding contact with the audience. Nonetheless, I thought he was a decent addition to the show, not my favorite, but definitely good-looking. He has a nice toned body, a decent sized dick and a very good butt. He definitely worked the audience well showing that off, seeming to understand that this was a good tactic. I suspect he’ll be back, hope he learns a bit from his experience. Next time, I hope to see him among the barefoot contingent.

8. Marlone, perhaps my favorite performer this week. I preferred his show in normal clothes where he shows off his great body and beautiful smile as opposed to those in which he wore his tacky gold body suit and large medallion and “COOL” glasses, commemorating the days of disco, no doubt. In his second song, Marlone emerges from backstage wearing black gloves, black scarf and a black hat. The scarf is positioned so that at first glance we can’t see his overabundant hard-on. When he turns around, there it is, in all it’s glory. He takes off his hat and hangs it on his dick. That allows him to remove his gloves. He does a similar routine by dropping the scarf onto his dick and it just stays there. Marlone has a great body, very well-toned, not too muscular, just right. More so, he’s an exceptional entertainer, always smiling, tempting the audience. The crowd went wild for him this weekend. I think he was the most popular one there. I really enjoy his shows tremendously and this one was his best yet.

9. Claude, a returnee to The Gaiety after a long absence. I felt he was looking better this time around than I’ve ever seen him before. His body looked great, very nicely toned, his butt is exceptional and his face looked younger than I remember. I hear he’s relocated to New York, so we might be seeing him on our stage a bit more regularly.

10. Nikko, a sparkplug, short with a great body, beautiful butt and nice dick. He’s very friendly off stage and on stage has a seductive smile and a twinkle in his eyes. He always is wearing a hat, hiding his shaved head. He is well developed, dense muscles. His best feature is his ass, but the rest of him isn’t too bad either. You folks in Florida are in for some luck; Nikko told me he’s living in Florida these days.

11. Ronnie, a handsome entertainer, great body, big dick and an interesting wardrobe. He looks good in his leather chaps and metal undergear and his harness. He has a winning smile and is quite sexy on stage. He added a part to his routine where he laid on the floor and it looked like he was jerking himself off. I was surprised to see Ronnie back so soon; this was just a weekend gig, I’m sure he’ll be back sometime soon.

12. Luis, a sexy Latino, very confident on stage, playing out his songs with lots of gestures and seductive smiles. He plays with the audience a lot and seems to be quite popular. I like his looks a lot, but wish he’d leave the tinted glasses behind and those boots, yuck. He’s a good addition to the show and I suspect will develop into an even better entertainer.

Overall, not a spectacular show, but it’s always entertaining. Next week’s show features the return of Austin and Trevor. Also on stage will be Brad, Ricardo and Sylvio along with some surprises. I look forward to a good show.

Hope you have a great week and see you soon.

Hugs,

NYO

Comments Welcome

To me the best part of Marlone's show is his "trademark" move of bending over to lick and suck the head of his big fat cock. He even gives us an encore performance of this during his finale. Now that's something to write about...As for Corey, whether he looks straight or gay makes no difference. He's an extremely handsome guy and quite desirable. His stage performance is very teasing and sexy. I love the way he can move his chest muscles up and down. Finally, that impish smile of his is sooooo seductive. Coop

I enjoyed myself at the show this week. I just loved

the Good Doctor Ben and would gladly let him check me out

any time he wants too. Gee I wonder if my Medical Insurance

would cover him? Hmmm I will have to see about that Rumor

has it that Ben is Moving to NYC to study acting. But you

did,nt hear that from me cause I am not the one to gossip. I also enjoyed JJ cause yours truly is a sucker (yes sucker ) for biceps. I got to check them out first hand and boy are his guns rock hard. I was

too and tiped the handsome JJ nicely . Enjoyed Bens friend in his gold outfit (which I think he stole from Austin Powers ) Love the way

this cool cat moves and enhjoyed his performance. As for my favorite

I have to say its Cameron Hes a handsome guy whos so sweet on and off

the stage.He looked good and seemed to enjoy the crowd as well. All in All it was a great lineup and all the guys put on a great show.

Guest JackiePooh

RE: This Week at The Gaiety (Review 12/15) Comments Wel...

I think its true that Ben is moving to NYC at end of January to study acting. He told a number of us in the lounge himself about it so its really gossip. I agree his Dr. Ben Sex Therapist routine and dance was very creative, sensual and hot

Guest JackiePooh

I think its true that Ben is moving to NYC at end of January to study acting. He told a number of us in the lounge himself about it so its really gossip. I agree his Dr. Ben Sex Therapist routine and dance was very creative, sensual and hot

I went on Wednesday night -- 6 pm show. Generally enjoyed it. Luc looks thinner than he did before, less defined. Austin is pleasant. Joseph is truly sexy, and chatted me up to a faretheewell in the lounge. But the one who turned my crank majorly was Brad. What a beautiful lad, and what a good act! If I hadn't had a ticket to The Producers that evening and had to leave, I probably would have succumbed. His act made me think that he might a) be gay and b) be bottom or at least versatile. Silly me.

I'm glad I didn't go with him that evening. He gave me his business card ("Pretty Boy Brad") with cell phone number (Dallas area code, where he's from). I called the next day. He immediately asked "was I ready to come up"? I said I wanted to ask him a question or two -- i.e., what would he do. He not very eagerly told me that he would let me touch and massage him, bathe him, and perhaps suck him. I asked if he would suck me, and he said no. So that was the end of that conversation. He's a great tease! But what a beautiful lad.

I went on Wednesday night -- 6 pm show. Generally enjoyed it. Luc looks thinner than he did before, less defined. Austin is pleasant. Joseph is truly sexy, and chatted me up to a faretheewell in the lounge. But the one who turned my crank majorly was Brad. What a beautiful lad, and what a good act! If I hadn't had a ticket to The Producers that evening and had to leave, I probably would have succumbed. His act made me think that he might a) be gay and b) be bottom or at least versatile. Silly me.

I'm glad I didn't go with him that evening. He gave me his business card ("Pretty Boy Brad") with cell phone number (Dallas area code, where he's from). I called the next day. He immediately asked "was I ready to come up"? I said I wanted to ask him a question or two -- i.e., what would he do. He not very eagerly told me that he would let me touch and massage him, bathe him, and perhaps suck him. I asked if he would suck me, and he said no. So that was the end of that conversation. He's a great tease! But what a beautiful lad.

Archived