BRUNO HAS ENTERED THE COUNTRY....

Guest Brazil Nut
This topic is 7847 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Brazil Nut

Bruno GAUCHO that is, in case it wasn't clear before.

Lucky, you may be on to something...

This time I managed to leave out part of his name. I guess I was just too excited.

Guest Brazil Nut

I am reliably informed that Bruno has arrived in New York and is preparing to meet his clients. But tonight he is sleeping off the trip. He is getting a New York cell phone but does not have it yet. He is using and will continue to use his regular email address intenso-prazer@bol.com.br. Just write to him there. (Yes, Lucky and all, this time it is right - no typo. Just click on it.). Website at http://www.intensoprazer.hpg.com.br (see - no hyphen here) and reviews here under 'Mexico/South America' in the international section.

I hope the cardiac units at St. Vincent's and Columbia-Presbyterian have been alerted, because some of the readers of this site are gonna need them when they hear this news! :7 One or two others should get their meds increased to control their obsessive-compulsive disorders. . . All of Bruno's other fans should have a great time! :9

Guest Brazil Nut

>Could you please do all of us a favor and also alert us when

>Elvis has left the building?

Oh wow, Fin, you got the reference!

I was afraid nobody would. Thanks, you made my day. :-) :-)

Guest Fin Fang Foom

>>Could you please do all of us a favor and also alert us when

>>Elvis has left the building?

>

>Oh wow, Fin, you got the reference!

>I was afraid nobody would. Thanks, you made my day. :-)

>:-)

I'm here for ya baby.

Supportively yours,

FFF

Archived