AuzzieTravis /Richard/ Buck Combo

Guest SeaGuy
This topic is 7891 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Just read the review for Auzzie Travis by Richard of Baltimore HOLY @#$%&% S--T! How I would have loved to have been a fly on that bedroom wall. }>

Guest thulewx

I concur! I was with Buck last week for the first (but not last!) time, and I was in heaven! Unfortunately, I'm only in the Baltimore area twice a year, for 1 or 2 days, but next time, I WILL be with Richard, and maybe both! SHEER BLISS! I want to hire them to go on a cruise with me, but the expense may be just too much to bear:-(

I can only imagine being the filling in a Buck-Richard cookie, let alone with that Aussie Travis tool staring me in the face - WOOF!

Buck is so attuned to his clients it's almost scary - almost like the thrill of "the first time." - heavy sigh....:p

Guest thulewx

Check under New York, N-Z, travis. Although he's formerly from Sydney and is listed as Aussie Travis, he now lives in NYC and is listed there.

Archived