3 hot straight guys at the Gaiety

bill
This topic is 7888 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I had a great private show this week with Dave, Trevor and Austin in the same show. They are "straight," but three of the hottest, most handsome guys. I got to enjoy servicing great muscle, and spending time with three guys who know how to have fun with a client. They are not as interactive and submissive as the French Canadian dancers, but are definitely hot and dominant musclemen.:9

You lucky bastard!

I don't know the other guys but Austin is a class act all the way. NYObsvr gives him a hard time over his dance routines, but I find his slow moves very erotic. And when he spreads his legs in front of you, I tell you it takes every ounce of self control for me not to leap out of my seat and bury my face in his lap. Alone he is a true gentleman. I ever win powerball, a week with Austin is definately my first purchase. (Hey Austin if you're out there, call tom the book guy, lol)

>I had a great private show this week with Dave, Trevor and

>Austin in the same show. They are "straight," but three of

>the hottest, most handsome guys. I got to enjoy servicing

>great muscle, and spending time with three guys who know how

>to have fun with a client. They are not as interactive and

>submissive as the French Canadian dancers, but are

>definitely hot and dominant musclemen.:9

Was that all 3 at the same time or sequentially?

Archived