MONTREAL - 411

DallasTony
This topic is 7850 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I am visiting Montreal with a collegue for the Black and Blue Party.

Whilst he is out abusing his body at the Circuit Parties, I am hoping to find some fun and companionship at the Male Stripper Bars.

Can somebody update me on the current situation, I have been in South America for the past 4 months.

Is Stock at the Old or New Location, I understand from another Gay friend that none of the Guys on The StockBar.ca site are around anymore. I am still hoping to catch up with Ken or Eric does anyone know if they are still at Stock.

I have serached this site but Montreal seems out of favor with posters.

Tony BUE

Last I went, which was not too long ago, Stock was still at the old site, and only open at night (the afternoon shift was too empty). All the day Stock dancers had to move (mostly to Campus). The dancers told me that it would be a LONG time before STock would move to the new site.

Didn't see Ken or Eric, but then I didn't spend a lot of time at Stock at night (I am a Taboo man myself).

Nirvana has become especially good as well... with cute boys (minks... cross between man and twink) sort of like the Stock mold. Many of the dancers from Taboo go to Nirvana for recreation themselves.

I know lots of us will be in Montreal during black and blue. Have fun!

I was in Montreal two weekends ago, so the following is not totally up to date, but the best I can do:

Stock Bar: Back at the old location on St. Andre. Some of the guys who are shown on the webpage are still there--I remember seeing Manuel, Laurent and Rene among others. Ken, I know nothing about.

Campus: Opens at 12 noon on Saturday and Sunday, but 3 PM the rest of the week. Afternoon and early evening guys tend to be less muscular, a little more laid back and less agressive than the more beefy after 9 dancers. They have changed the VIP Lounge slightly. THe DJ is now over in that area and there are some booths facing the dance floor, near the area where they wash glasses, etc. I liked the old arrangment better, but then I'm getting old and hate change. Some of the old faces at Campus are still there--but there are always disappearing acts and new ones to admire.

L'Adonis: Same old, same old. Some afternoons--this is the other place which opens at 3 PM--some afternoons, great, sometimes a waste. I have one or two favourites, so I don't mind sitting through some other performances which don't do anything for me. It seems to me that there are some regulars who tend to latch on to certain dancers and it is sometimes hard to get the attention of the one you want. Of all the bars, the dancers here seem to be the least aware of the new patrons--or maybe it's just me. I had to actually walk up to S..... a dancer I fancied and touch his elbos and introduce myself to him after waiting in vain for him to speak. I smile, made eye contact, applauded loudly--all things which in Stock or Campus will bet your man, but not at LAdonis.

My biggest surprise last visit was Taboo. I have not been there but once, and let myself be talked into going, and I was pleasantly surprised. If you like your dancers young, and they are young!!, then you will like Taboo. I had a good time with a young fellow from Brazil, and hope to hook up with him again--not anything outside the bar, but who knows?????

Nirvana--a new strip bar on Ste Catherines--not to far from L'Adonis, but on the opposite side of the street is also improving. They probably have the best area for lap dancing of any of the bars. I won't go into details, because I don't want to jinx the place, but you can have a great time back there if the dancer is willing, and most are. Try it. It's upstairs, in the Skye Entertainment complex, just turn right when you get upstairs.

If you have any other questions, drop me a personal e-mail, I'll give you more details.

Guest Mr Big

Hi DFW Tony... it is too bad that you and the elusive Ken Doll have not yet connected. I saw him in August when I was in town and he was driving a candy apple red convertible Porsche with his sugar gramps in the passenger seat. Ken still looks amazing!!! I also saw Eric on Friday night at STOCK but he was not there the rest of the weekend but then again it was still summer. The guys travel alot during the warm months.

I am going up this weekend so I will check out the scene and write again on Tuesday. Too me STOCK has lost it's luster it was nearly empty at midnite on a Saturday night. NIRVANA is pretty good and had some cute dancers. Heard that Taboo has made a comeback. I always like to go and see Diego and Guillaume no matter what. I avoid ADONIS completely and usually hit CAMPUS at night since the daytime guys are rarely ever my type (i.e. hunky).

Hope you booked your accomodations as they are completely sold out for this circuit event.

Au revoir!

I haven't been to Montreal since July but,I fly there tommorrow morning for the weekend. I usually spend a lot of time at Campus (have had several good privates from there)but Marc Anthony's multiple post about Taboo, plus I met a couple of the Taboo guys in New Orleans during Decadance, has convinced me to spend some time there. I have never visited Nirvana but plan to this time. Will probably skip L'Adonis. I'll also try to post an update when I return Monday.

Montreal so many choices...so little time!

Happiness is a journey ...not a destination.

KY

Guest Kenny021

I plan to visit there the Veterans Day weekend (Nov 8-11). When I go, I usually do Campus afternoons and Stock nights. Taboo and Adonis are too young for me. I haven't tried Nirvana but based on what I read here, will give it a try. Hoping to see Dave, afternoons at Campus. He's a really nice cutie. There is a cute little blond guy (think his name is Stephan) with a great body who I met twice at Stock. Wonder if any of you guys spotted him in your recent travels....he is very cute, short, and charming (aren't they all) amd has a very well developed upper body...shoulders and chest.

Hope to get results from all of you who visit there....Montreal is really a great place to visit and we love to get updates on activities there. Unfortunately, I haven't found any website that does that.

Dick;

I was in Montreal last weekend, and there has been a change at Campus. It used to be that there were two clear cut, non-overlapping shifts (pun unintended); 3 PM to 9 PM for the afternoon shift, and then 9 PM to 3 PM for the night shift. It was possible to schedule a session with an afternoon dancer, but mand did not do "privates"

Now they Campus has all of the dancers on many different shifts. There are many dancers that now work 6 PM to Midnight. This letsyou see some of the normally "night" dancers earlier in the evening. It is also allows for a scheduled private at midnight rather than 2 AM. Some dancers were coming in and leaving at all hours. The downside is that if you have your eye on a Campus dancer, then go shopping at Stock, ad return to Campus after midnight, the dancer you had your eye on may have ended his shift and gone home, or gone with another client.

That being said, I have had dancers leave Campus or Stock at any time if the think that the "private session" will be more lucrative than staying and working thier entire shift. Sometimes they leave for an hour or two for the private, and the return to the club to finish thier shift, or pursue another private.

I was surprised to find out that the dancers pay the club to work there. When a dancer leaves to do a private before his shift if over, he has to pay the DJ before he leaves. Ifyou are in Campus very late, as the dancers drift out, you will notice that they all stop and pay the DJ before they leave. I don't know exactly what the deal is, but it seems that they pay for the privelege of performign a ;ap dance for me! Go figure.

>

>I was surprised to find out that the dancers pay the club to

>work there. When a dancer leaves to do a private before his

>shift if over, he has to pay the DJ before he leaves. Ifyou

>are in Campus very late, as the dancers drift out, you will

>notice that they all stop and pay the DJ before they leave.

>I don't know exactly what the deal is, but it seems that

>they pay for the privelege of performign a ;ap dance for me!

> Go figure.

Are you sure they are not just sharing some percentage of their tips with the DJ like waiters will do with the maitre de? I have never heard the boys in Montreal tell me that they have to pay to perform... that is certainly NOT the case at Taboo.

RE: MONTREAL UPDATE...STOCK HAS MOVED AGAIN

Just got back from Montreal and hear is my update:

Stock: Stock moved back to the "new" location on Ste Catherine Friday night, one block from Campus. This is permanent. They finally got a waiver for the new locaton. The problem was that they violated a location ordinance by being too close to Campus and had to get a waiver. The bar is huge, the restaurant part that was in the front when they were there before, is now part of the main bar. The lap dance area (still smells of freshly cut wood) now has fixed seats set in short formica platforms level with the seat. I was only there Friday night (opening night) and the crowd was very large.

Good variety of dancers, did a couple of lap dances but no privates from there due to my encounters at Campus.

Taboo: Large group of twink dancers, some have decent form, but most of them don't look old enough to drink (but they were). Had a few lap dances, dancers were very nice and kept a watch for the supervisor who was a little too over bearing the one night I was there. Deon, Cute dark haired tall guy offered a private for $400 to do "anything but get fucked" but I passed because I had already planned out my time with a Campus guy. It appeared arrangements with the Taboo guys would be easy but outside club hours. I am sure the guys are just waiting for Marc Anthony's return.

Adonis: Thursday was ladies night, so I didn't step foot in the place and was to busy to return later in the weekend.

Nirvana: This was the first time I was there and I was not impressed. Small crowd and I only saw about 6-8 dancers there and they were twinks or twinks with a little too much weight. One dancer asked me were I had been that night and when I mentioned Taboo, he volunteered that he used to work there and wanted to return but could not until he lost weight and mentioned another dancer with the same problem.

I did one lap dance there and the dancer was quickly rubbing my crotch and was very friendly. 2 other dancers in there at the same time also appeared to be "very friendly". I didn't stay long but the guys are friendly and I got the impression I could have easily got a private dance from the one guy I had a lap dance with.

CAMPUS: I saved the best for last in my opinion and for my taste.

Campus opens at 3pm with mostly young dancers, mostly twinks but with a couple of muscle guys blended in. At 6pm more dancers arrive, young but more toned or muscled. At 9pm all the muscle guys show up and the 3pm twinks leave. At midnight the 6pm guys leave. So you can schedule a private with many of the guys after 6 or 9 pm. But I have never had a problem with a guy leaving any time he wanted to for a private. Example: Saturday night around 9:30 I was having a long lap dance with Sean, very toned guy who does an gymnist type act as part of his dance. He asked if I wanted a private and I said when, He said now. He had started at 6pm. He got dressed, paid the DJ and we returned to my Hotel. He did return to the club after our private. Won't give much details on the private but after returning to the hotel I excused myself to the bathroom. When I came out he had stripped to black bikini briefs, was on the bed with his legs pulled back on either side of his head and his ass in the air...what a sight! By the way he does not bottom but likes his ass played with. I also had a private with a guy named Eric, very funny and attractive twink type with light haired chest and probably the biggest dick in the place. I had a problem in that he got too drunk to get hard once we were back at the hotel and he wanted to smoke a joint which I said no to. I had several unsolicited offers for privates from other dancers.

Much to my luck I saw Sly (Slyvain), whom I had the pleasure of meeting on my July visit, upon my arrival at Campus Thursday around 7pm. He immediately greeted me as old friend. After a short greeting and 4 lap dances we were on the way back to my hotel. Sly took alot of my time this weekend and he left my room at 1:30am Sunday morning for my last private dance of my weekend also. (Miss him already).

I did found out a few things about the Campus Dancers. Yes they have to pay the DJ in order to leave for a private. Almost all the dancers are looking for priavtes and brag upstairs amongst themselves if they get a private and discuss what they are getting paid for the private. Prices I have experienced at Campus range from $200-$300CDN. If word gets around they you hire for privates you can become very popular with some aggressive dancers. Sly laughing told me that every dancer knew about me because I do long lap dances, if I like the guy, and I also do privates.I had been part of the upstairs dancer gossip!

Many dancers will try to lead you into asking them for a private. They will ask: Were are you from? Do you have a boyfriend? Are you here alone? Were are you staying? At this point they are ready for you to ask if you are interested, or after you mention the hotel they my ask if you want company. There were several guys I would have gone with that offered but I enjoyed as much of Sly's time as I could afford this weekend and he was worth every penny for my taste.

Sorry if I couldn't give enough detail on all the Bars but I was a little busy.

Everyone going up for Black and Blue have a great time in Montreal.

Happiness is a journey...

...not a destination.

KY

>

>Taboo: Large group of twink dancers, some have decent form,

>but most of them don't look old enough to drink (but they

>were). Had a few lap dances, dancers were very nice and kept

>a watch for the supervisor who was a little too over bearing

>the one night I was there. Deon, Cute dark haired tall guy

>offered a private for $400 to do "anything but get fucked"

>but I passed because I had already planned out my time with

>a Campus guy. It appeared arrangements with the Taboo guys

>would be easy but outside club hours. I am sure the guys are

>just waiting for Marc Anthony's return.

LOL. They don't have long to wait... I am on my WAY!!!!!! :9

Guest Kenny021

"Deon, Cute dark haired tall guy offered a private for $400 to do "anything but get fucked" but I passed because I had already planned out my time with a Campus guy."

Is the going rate now $400?....you state that you "passed" because you already had plans with a Campus guy....indicating that if you hadn't had plans, you would have accepted the $400 offer.

Are we to expect to be quoted rates of $400? (I assume that this is Canadien)....still too high. I guess that the good ole American visitors are driving up prices.

>Is the going rate now $400?....you state that you "passed"

>because you already had plans with a Campus

>guy....indicating that if you hadn't had plans, you would

>have accepted the $400 offer.

>Are we to expect to be quoted rates of $400? (I assume that

>this is Canadien)....still too high. I guess that the good

>ole American visitors are driving up prices.

Deon was the only dancer that quoted that high of a price to me and he is definitely(did I spell that right?)on the high range of prices. As I also mentioned in the post most rates were in the $200-$300 range. If I didn't have plans I may have hired him...I was attracted to him and $400CDN is close to $250USD. If a guy catches you at the right moment and you are horny enough...who knows, and part of his job is to get you Horny enough. He definitely tried!!!!

How did your weekend visit go, seems Stock has moved again.

We are leaving Buenos Aires Thursday late afternoon EST so would appreciate any details of the Montreal scene. Appears that Ken is out of my league now so will have to search out Eric. Is the New Stock really an improvement?

Gracias.

Tony

>How did your weekend visit go, seems Stock has moved again.

>

. Is the New Stock really an improvement?

>

>Gracias.

>

>Tony

Had my usual GREAT Time, see my post #11 above.

I never spent alot of time at the old Stock but I personally like the new place better. It is easy to meet the dancers if you sit to the right of the stage in front of the Video Wall close to the pool tables. All the dancers have to pass there to get to the stage or the private dance area.

Hope you have a "Blast" in more ways than one.

KY

ps. Ken was nowhere in sight while I was at Stock.

>wow, and to think I get harrased by quoting 150

$150USD is about $235 canadian dollars. I'm assuming you mean 150 USD.

If so then the $200 Canadian guys are charging less than you.

Maybe you should rethink your rate structure or visit Canada!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived